• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 ENDO-HUNTER

Great buyer. He stuck to his word making payments quickly and kept in touch. Great communication from him too. Thanks a lot Mike!!!!

+1 for woozie0 for selling me a Zangief PCS statue, excellent condition, fast shipping, and an absolute pleasure to deal with! A+++

+1 for emceerice for selling me a Ken PCS statue, excellent condition, fast shipping, and great to deal with! A+++

Updating....

Jen, is Itrader working now? Someone was able to leave positive feedback for me just now...

It seems to work intermittently... I got feedback on two transactions recently. But this is still the official spot for feedback.

^True dat^ :clap

For some reason, sometimes it updates, sometimes it doesn't. As GB says this thread is really the main source of FB to check.
x :peace

Last edited:
:duff updated.
However I have not updated new members with new feedback. For some reason I cannot do a search of the members list at the moment so I until I can and confirm each ID I cannot add new members to the list.
I will try again later today though :duff

EDIT 8th Feb: All FB for those new members have been added :duff

On the other hand Congratulations to:

DrakEp3

Who is the newest member in The Pantheon of the Worthy!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 for Darth Waller. Excellent guy. Thanks for the amazing deal! Harry Potter Mini Busts!

+1 to Buttmunch for the awesome work on the Mark IV Part-out. Got my Stark heads and pieces and they're PERFECT! THANKS again man!

and...

+1 to Anthrapoid for the AMAZING replacement decals for the HT War Machine. Got my sets and they're STELLAR! THANKS again for doing this and offering them up to us Freaks!

:duff

:bow

+1 for versach (PCS Zangief Reg)

Great buyer. Very pleasant to deal with, very smooth transaction. Enjoy Zangief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back