• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 for skazi316
claimed to have sent me a hot toys mark II. paid him for it on june 27th, 2010. still have not received my figure!! filed a paypal claim and got my money back!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS MEMBER!!!

Your not the only member, I WAS HESITANT TO DEAL AS WELL. There was another member waiting for a Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean figure that never arrived.

+1 for galactiboy. Thanks again Joseph for buying the HT ALIENS power loader from me! It will ship out to you soon! Highly recommended board member! Fast online payment, and a great guy! :wave

+1 for Darkseed

Just completed a purchase from Darkseed Great communication and super fast shipping pleasure to deal with.:hi5:

+1 to ragacin for the Hot Toys Ironman Mark III. The figure looks awesome thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back