The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is funny! It is interesting how the knee dart shot in Mando S2 was just so awesome and this is…well…what you said. It comes down to over extending a good idea. Shoot the knee darts then step down, crouch and fire your blaster in another direction and this shot is just as cool as S2. Combining them…not so much. I still found the Mando and Boba team up a lot of fun

I know I'm a disgusting cis-het toxic male, but yeah....Jennifer Beals is hot. Ming-Na Wen is hot. I know it's a show for children and all but I'd have really liked a scene where Boba wakes up in his water tank and stretches and goes downstairs for his morning coffee and he catches Jennifer Beals sneaking out of Fennec's room.

Then Fett and Shand have an uncomfortable breakfast in silence, and when Boba goes to say something she just gives him the side eye for the 800th time.

Hmmm. Just cause we didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. There. It's now in my head canon. Along with a lot worse stuff.
If this isn't one of the cringiest things I've ever seen on this site lmao.

If this isn't one of the cringiest things I've ever seen on this site lmao.
giphy.webp

I know I'm a disgusting cis-het toxic male, but yeah....Jennifer Beals is hot. Ming-Na Wen is hot. I know it's a show for children and all but I'd have really liked a scene where Boba wakes up in his water tank and stretches and goes downstairs for his morning coffee and he catches Jennifer Beals sneaking out of Fennec's room.

Then Fett and Shand have an uncomfortable breakfast in silence, and when Boba goes to say something she just gives him the side eye for the 800th time.

Hmmm. Just cause we didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. There. It's now in my head canon. Along with a lot worse stuff.

I was hoping for a snippet suggesting a threesome in the palace penthouse, but then I remembered that this was Disney and no way was that happening, they wouldnt even let poor Boba get the Slave 1 out the hangar without clipping the bumpers like a 16 year old backing the family car out of the garage. Much less score with two beautiful women.

Just Suggesting, mind you I knew not to expect anything too wild onscreen.

Fear not Boba, in my head-canon this scene definitely happened. And now here comes a Moderator with a notched baseball bat with my name on it...

Respectfully, this is the way.I know I'm a disgusting cis-het toxic male, but yeah....Jennifer Beals is hot. Ming-Na Wen is hot. I know it's a show for children and all but I'd have really liked a scene where Boba wakes up in his water tank and stretches and goes downstairs for his morning coffee and he catches Jennifer Beals sneaking out of Fennec's room.

I like your cannon better than Khev's for this. Respectfully, this is the way.

I just watched the final episode. After 2 minutes, a little girl chastised a Crime Lord and told him what he had to do. His henchwoman killed the Crime Lord’s rivals at the end, while he was getting humiliated by a bounty hunter.

They should have called this series the Balls of Boba Fett since everybody’s looking for them.

The rancor was cool though.

Last edited:
If only Boba Fett had a ship with ground attack abilities. 🤭
Nah the Rancor still made more sense than using Slave 1 and Slave 1 would’ve probably made more ground damage.

The real problem was Fett listening to Joan Jett jr and not moving the battle away from the city.

That being said the collateral damage wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been and even then it’s like destroying Detroit the damage doesn’t really stick out too much.

The start of the battle when Boba and Mando teamed up was bitter sweet for me. Really good to finally see Fett using all of his tricked out weapons and jet pack, but just reiterated what a massive missed opportunity this whole series has been. Would’ve loved to of seen 7 episodes of him facing off against all the other famous Bounty hunters for bragging rights and ultimately the dictatorship of the city. He could have been a real ruthless, stealthy, brutal character. Instead we got a Very different Boba than what has lived in most fans heads for the last 40 odd years. Strange…very strange.

Back