The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1644528897372.png

One possibility is that (while Mando was chatting up Ahsoka & pining away for Grogu from afar) R2D2 gave his N-1 Starfighter the once over, including a perusal of his navigational computer. That droid's all about the gathering of intel. :lol
Also Luke at least to a lot of people would be famous, anyone leading the rebellion would have been. Mando would have to be a real &^%$ bounty hunter not to be able to track someone like Luke down - at the time. Before Luke becomes a myth somebody didn't think the ST through...

Like supposedly Ahsoka must've - I hope - felt OK with Grogu broadcasting his presence to the galaxy. So guess this is kind of a honeymoon time in the galaxy. Besides, yah know, the First Order which must be REALLY busy sneaking around building ships for Palps:monkey3

When Luke showed up in Mando, it was after they established some mystical stuff on Tython to bridge Grogu with whomever was on the other end of that Force phone call. From there, it's at least inferred that Luke could perhaps "sense" where his connection was. Like how Luke saw "a city in the clouds" on Dagobah and knew how to get to Bespin. It's silly, but the Force connection to certain individuals makes it the tiniest bit more plausible.

But I don't care as much about the logic, and I tried to make that clear. How Luke sent Grogu away and what the reunion meant for Luke, as well as for two seasons of The Mandalorian, is a lot more concerning.
But, one could argue *realistically* that even if 5 years after the fall of the Empire, Luke is still a relatively young Jedi. In that time, propping up a wobbly government would have been established, helping worlds hurt by the conflict, etc. So assuming all that was going on, Luke finally has the time to think about building the school and rebuilding the Jedi.

He's not an older Jedi with years of political training and experience where he might be in a position to think through the ramifications of letting Grogu go back to Mando. Also the point is made that Luke isn't sure if he is just helping Grogu to remember; and even Ahsoka who clearly would know the ramifications of power tells Luke to follow his instincts.

And even if Luke had explained all this to Din D'jarin, how much of it would have really sunk in? Din D'jarin's world view is completely different - loyalty to clan; honor, etc. Not long ago, getting help in the Outer Rim for Grogu was "a joke". Plus, flat out, Din D'jarin is emotional. He saw what a Jedi could do, but still wanted to protect Grogu.

Not saying there was spectacular writing here; it was more rushed plot service to get Grogu back to Din D'jarin; but I can see where Luke is not, at this point in time; at a Mace Windu/Yoda level of pondering ramifications. Which in theory leads to issues down the road, if F&F feel the need to tie these series to the ST.

He looks like he really needs to add some fiber to his diet. Instead of roid rage, Boba looks like he's popped a few rage roids... :rotfl
At first I was wondering why he kept taking off his helmet. I thought he looked a lot more intimidating with it on.
But now, after looking at a few comparison pics, I'm not sure which one I would be more terrified of...
Untitled-1.jpg

yaargafett.png

Imagine seeing that face right before you die. ☠️

One thing that bugged me was the EE-3 (Bobas blaster rifle) is supposed to be a 3 round burst fire weapon, and it has a distinct sound, but here he was just tap firing it with single shots and it just sounded like a regular blaster.

When Grogu was knocking on the N1 bubble window I was hoping it was because he wanted to be with Mando in the cockpit and not for the turbo boost.

I mean i’m ok with the turbo boost it’s cute but it would’ve had more heart if he wanted to be inside the cockpit with Mando.

Grogu needs some falling off a rickshaw, battling a Hunter/Killer droid, making a Rancor fall asleep, speeding through space action. Not jumping on rock by a pond that Luke is providing.

I do wish that they'd just had Cad Bane be the one that the Pykes hired to slaughter the Tuskens. Then having Fett kill him with the gaffi would have been much more poetic.
He's not dead. :LOL:
I also wish Drash could have done something cool with her droid arm.
Get your mind out of the gutter.

Oh sorry, thought you were jye for a second.

Back