The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was entertaining and fun....but I hate to see Mando getting dragged into this disaster of a show about this abomination of Boba Fett and the other terrible characters like the scooter kids. The Luke and Grogu stuff I almost feel is better left to one's imagination. Clearly Grogu is going to follow Mando now.

A couple cool appearances with Vanth and Bane. Hope they both get HT figures made. A shame Olyphant's talents are kinda being wasted, another cool appearance with some great diologue. But his death did add to the stakes of the show.

It was entertaining and fun....but I hate to see Mando getting dragged into this disaster of a show about this abomination of Boba Fett and the other terrible characters like the scooter kids. The Luke and Grogu stuff I almost feel is better left to one's imagination. Clearly Grogu is going to follow Mando now.

A couple cool appearances with Vanth and Bane. Hope they both get HT figures made. A shame Olyphant's talents are kinda being wasted, another cool appearance with some great diologue. But his death did add to the stakes of the show.
I don’t think he’s dead, he got hit in the shoulder.

Eh. Disjointed. A big heaping dose of fan service nostalgia along with a commercial for another series thrown in, mixed with some good stuff and some more cringe #### writing. Feels like this show is making sure folks watch one way or the other lol. Anyway Boba is sure getting a raw deal. Could have been better phhht.

I don’t think he’s dead, he got hit in the shoulder.

Nobody stays dead in Star Wars.

Back