The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett will always be the mysterious badass bounty hunter that loaded carbonite Han Solo into the Slave 1 and the highly anticipated Rocket firing Kenner figure that wasn't to be. To this day I still think in his ESB appearance he is the coolest looking character in the history of Hollywood films.

View attachment 559909
I'm just in hate mode right now. Doubt he will be redeemed in anything going forward. I'll be keeping my HT ROTJ Boba Fett.

Reminds me of...
63l4s8.gif

I'm laughing with everyone, but I mean people are pretending stuff like this didn't happen to Mando.
And acting like that is the Fett they wanted,
If they re-imagined Fett as a baby sitter for two seasons, where he's constantly saved by others, and over shadowed by a puppet, the same people would have complained that's not the Fett I remember, or wanted and been outraged too.
It's how Fafreau writes, it's not just done to Fett, he has his characters make some bad decisions, mistakes, vulnerable, so you root for them when they do triumph.
Enjoy :wink1:
You are not wrong. Din goes from badass to dumbass quite often in some episodes. No one at Lucasfilm knows how to steer this ship, but that even went back to Lucas' latter tenure.

Reminds me of...
63l4s8.gif

I'm laughing with everyone, but I mean people are pretending stuff like this didn't happen to Mando.
Mando made some questionable decisions at times but that crash wasn't one of them. How could he possibly have avoided that? :dunno

Sure it was played for laughs but that's because it was actually funny and didn't make him a loser.

Last edited:
Boba Fett will always be the mysterious badass bounty hunter that loaded carbonite Han Solo into the Slave 1 and the highly anticipated Rocket firing Kenner figure that wasn't to be. To this day I still think in his ESB appearance he is the coolest looking character in the history of Hollywood films.

View attachment 559909
:clap

The last official flight of Slave 1:

giphy.gif

"Firespray Gunship" is a different ship in a different universe.

You are not wrong. Din goes from badass to dumbass quite often in some episodes. No one at Lucasfilm knows how to steer this ship, but that even went back to Lucas' latter tenure.
lol on the other hand....if u weigh up the badassery column, we've got Mando at this point slicing and dicing in a meat locker; and we've got Boba bein' a badass IN the Mando show, but dancing in his own show. Something is not right here.
Like Mando wasn't TRYING to face plant his ship.

But it's not like all of this makes me happy. If anything I was hoping for a show that really pushed what Disney would let go by. But nothing is certain. Still could be some big fakeout where Boba decides to agree with Fennec that a little fear= respect.

lol on the other hand....if u weigh up the badassery column, we've got Mando at this point slicing and dicing in a meat locker; and we've got Boba bein' a badass IN the Mando show, but dancing in his own show. Something is not right here.
Like Mando wasn't TRYING to face plant his ship.

But it's not like all of this makes me happy. If anything I was hoping for a show that really pushed what Disney would let go by. But nothing is certain. Still could be some big fakeout where Boba decides to agree with Fennec that a little fear= respect.
They can try to sell it as a fakeout, but that won't undo the stupidity of his walking through town with his helmet off while he was working from anything but a position of strength. He should have died right there if not for the mayor's hiring an elite group of assassins whose weapons are non-lethal shock sticks. :slap A BB-8 unit shooting coins at his melon would have had a better chance of killing him...and been more believable. :lol

Boba Fett is full of hits, he's like a retarded Elvis. The little robot, the door, the Vespa kids, like a bantha, just to name a few. He's even overweight like Elvis wad by the end.
It would have been perfect if his white outfit had the sequins and he still had his cape.

Reminds me of...
63l4s8.gif

If they re-imagined Fett as a baby sitter for two seasons, where he's constantly saved by others, and over shadowed by a puppet, the same people would have complained that's not the Fett I remember, or wanted and been outraged too.
It's how Fafreau writes, it's not just done to Fett, he has his characters make some bad decisions, mistakes, vulnerable, so you root for them when they do triumph.

Wasn't his ship in really bad shape at that time? I could forgive that after the **** he went through. Boba who is supposedly in his right mind piloting a fully functional Disney-1 ship right into the mouth of Kathleen's vagina the Sarlacc? That's just stupid.

Reminds me of...
63l4s8.gif

If they re-imagined Fett as a baby sitter for two seasons, where he's constantly saved by others, and overshadowed by a puppet, the same people would have complained that's not the Fett I remember, or wanted and been outraged too.
It's how Favreau writes, it's not just done to Fett, he has his characters make some bad decisions, mistakes, vulnerable, so you root for them when they do triumph.

Welp, remember the time Mando got into a knife-fight with a mudhorn? And all he had to do was unsling that Amban rifle and disintegrate the damn thing. We know it had Disintegrate mode because he did that to several Jawas. And that was the best day's work he ever did, blowing up Jawas that is - but regardless.

What kind of top-notch bounty hunter pulls a rookie move like that? Great risk to himself that he could have avoided.

I am actually less upset about the admittedly-bad Fett Sarlacc debacle than I am about his acting like he had no idea how to get Slave 1 out of Jabba's hanger. The Fett I know isnt bumping into walls, he'd have blown the top off the whole hangar first. This is a cut-the-Gordian-Knot kinda guy, if the situation demands that.

I just drank a cup of coffee, so I'm ready to stay awake for ep 6. Part of me wants it to be good, but the SSF/CF in me wants it to be awful for the sake of this thread. 😬

Oh dont worry. Last week was comparatively good, and we still had 28 pages of new posts in like half a day.

Back