The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wrong about the Tusken Raiders/Sand people ..they aren’t necessarily evil..they saved Boba and then accepted him in their clan.

Now this moment takes on a whole new disturbing meaning

I was wrong about the Tusken Raiders/Sand people ..they aren’t necessarily evil..they saved Boba and then accepted him in their clan.

I’m sure some of the tribes are more barbaric than others. Those ones did kidnap and torture his mother, seemingly for fun. Can’t toss an entire species into the same basket.

#NotAllTuskens

Fett should have done the same first to that Rodian snitch, then that stupid Tusken kid that beat him with a club and walked him around on a leash.
This Disneyfied Fett plays to nice.

Last edited:
The Booty of Bulbous Fatt
When you got that kinda heft, ol' Uncle Bob had more than one nod-off senior moment at the LFL Christmas beach party.

10wg4fT.jpg

The indigenous peeps of Tatooine, much-maligned as "savages", are finally getting the deep respect, complexity and reverence they were denied. And what a total freakin' bore that choice is (not to mention some of the most unconvincing cosplayer Tusken outfits seen since Comic Con.)

What's next - Jabba as the sympathetic body-diverse figure who was bullied at school? Instead of killing off Bib, they should have made him struggling with his gender fluidity and whether he wants the green beefcake-candy Twilek dude or the yellow hot-bikini babe Twilek at the Canto Blight Cafe, because, as we all know... smokin' hot Twileks come in all genders.

uKzEE9q.jpg

I’m sure some of the tribes are more barbaric than others. Those ones did kidnap and torture his mother, seemingly for fun. Can’t toss an entire species into the same basket.

#NotAllTuskens

Like the ones who raided Fort Tusken.

The indigenous peeps of Tatooine, much-maligned as "savages", are finally getting the deep respect, complexity and reverence they were denied. And what a total freakin' bore that choice is (not to mention some of the most unconvincing cosplayer Tusken outfits seen since Comic Con.)

Not knowing much about the history of Tatooine, I'm assuming the humans are colonists and the Sandpeople are just fighting back.

Like the ones who raided Fort Tusken.

Not knowing much about the history of Tatooine, I'm assuming the humans are colonists and the Sandpeople are just fighting back.
That is my thoughts as well. It is basically like Dune to me.

Tatooine = Arrakis. Both harsh sandy environments where water is tough to find.

Fremen = Tuskens. Locals who survive in the desert, feared, slowly watched their planet taken over due to outside interests (spice for Arrakis, crime/spice/gambling for Tatooine).

That is my thoughts as well. It is basically like Dune to me.

Tatooine = Arrakis. Both harsh sandy environments where water is tough to find.

Fremen = Tuskens. Locals who survive in the desert, feared, slowly watched their planet taken over due to outside interests (spice for Arrakis, crime/spice/gambling for Tatooine).
As bad as Tatooine seems to be portrayed..I think jakku is much worse

The original in-universe history of the sand people is buried under decades of EU/Legends stuff, but I have a very vague recollection of reading about them as a little kid, something about them having come from somewhere else, scavenging technology etc.

The memory is so vague that I don't know if I'm imagining it. They were also said to be hideous beneath the wraps and to stink; and their hostility was a given.

Or... maybe nomadic Tuskens invaded from elsewhere a century or two earlier (their use of technology seems no more primitive than most living in Mos Eisley spaceport, and they strip parts from the landspeeder) and committed genocide against formerly dominant indigenous Jawas (it's clear in ANH that Tuskens are known for massacring Jawas in large numbers - the stormtropers tracking 3PO and R2 tried to exploit this fact.):dunno

And as a merciless warrior culture, Tuskens rob or kill anything non-Tusken as they have expanded from region to region on Tatooine (in ANH cutscene, Luke tells Biggs Tuskens have recently arrived in the Anchorhead area and staged raids), including moisture farmers - human and otherwise - who have lived side-by-side with Jawas for millennia on Tatooine.

The above seems way more in line with Lucas' conception of Tuskens - I mean what's actually in the screenplay and onscreen - than anything Disney has come up with.:lecture

These LFL dikdats - conveniently social media expedient as they are - are just fad ideology imposed on a fantasy world.
Are you saying Tuskens are essentially offworld invaders? I don’t think they are that technologically advanced to travel in space. Or saying they invaded elsewhere on Tatooine and developed this aggressive expansion mindset?

Saw this last night... good God is Fett old. Also, how did he become such a badass after being thrown into the Sarlacc, so haphazardly by a blind Han Solo?

Just imagine...what if Luke went to Tooshie Station to pick up the power converters...?

What if Greedo had snuffed out Han at the cantina...?

What if Rey did stay on Jaaku...?

Disney + needs to do Star Wars what If?

I wasn't surprised by this poorly directed episode as it was Robert Rodriguez who was the director of the worst Mandalorian episode, maybe the other directors of the series will be able to save the rest of the show.

I just don't know how he could do such a bad job, ROTJ Boba was not supposed to be played by Temuera Morrison, they should have just used a body double for the memories scenes with the head covered and stay with TM in the "present" playing an aged version of the character after 5 years on Tatooine.

It's really bad when comparing with his other works that are great to excelent, like Alita and Mariachi trilogy.

That smacks of cultural superiority - certain peoples as "too primitive" to achieve what most other peoples can. Do you not see how this new LFL view of Tuskens would condemn that logic? :monkey3 :rotfl

But....in universe... you're saying that Tuskens - who use blasters, all have ammo bandoliers and seem to have need for technology stolen from the landspeeder - are less "advanced" than the species "peoples" repped by Greedo, Chewie or Wioslea the speeder dealer, enough that they couldn't travel in space?

Why? Based on what? Other than looking at their vaguely bedouin appearance and making cultural assumptions. McQuarrie's artwork showed Tuskens in Jabba's Palace as traders and guests.

And aren't Wookies - who similarly wear bandoliers (and not much else,) use blaster rifles, have a ferocious reputation/scary appearance, have grunting animal-like language, and mostly live isolated in nature - outwardly pretty much the same level of "primitiveness" as Tuskens? Yet we have no issue with them being "technologically advanced" enough to be frequent travelers in space?

The point is, why couldn't Tuskens be offworld invaders (or even invaders from the far side of the planet taking over the Jawa/others "side")? They are brutal and the text of SW says they massacre other "indigenous" beings on Tatooine like Jawas, so why not? It makes no less sense than this made-up "colonizing farmers" vs "indigenous peoples" narrative, and in fact has more evidence in the SW text. :dunno :lecture
Don’t forget they also have fancy new tents that can be rented out for Mos Espa wedding events with 200+ guests lol

Last edited:
Back