The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While i’m no fan of that RC theme especially for SW that BF theme is absolutely horrid!

This has to be some sick joke how did we arrive here from Mando how.

Mando theme is already iconic SW music instantly accepted by the fans.

This this…..that belongs somewhere else far away from SW.

Then again they gave us PARKOUR :slap

Last edited:
While i’m no fan of that RC theme especially for SW that BF theme is absolutely horrid!

This this…..that belongs somewhere else that far away from SW.
The Boba Fett theme literally sounds like one of those **** A Capella videos that people used to make.

This this…..that belongs somewhere else that far away from SW.
Fett already had a theme written by the man himself; John F’n Williams.
I guess Disney is too cheap to pay royalties.

This this…..that belongs somewhere else far away from SW.

Then again they gave us PARKOUR :slap
Mando theme is just perfect. I often listen to it. 👌

33FCA8A09CD31A8BC39AB8204EE30AC4A99251BF

Later Mando & Fett join up at the Armorers Forge:
Fett: What's that you're getting, a new Beast Signet for the ol' armor?
Mando: Oh yeah, I survived and killed a terrifying relentless, fast moving acid spewing giant Kryat Dragon, eats Sarlacc for lunch, had to trick it into intentionally swallowing me and 10 tons of thermal whole, then blew it up from the inside out, blasting it open with the pulse rifle, a perfect timed flight out of it's giant maw, and epic landing to freedom! Now that is something to remember.
Mando: So, what's that you getting?
Fett: [thinks to self- fell in by accident, then crawled out like a disgusting bloated toad] Nothing, no, never mind.
5zgirq.gif

Last edited:
How the hell did Falcon, WandaVision, and Loki get such good reviews? Even BoBF seems high. Looks like the bar is on the ground to clear it for a good review, for critics and audiences alike.

Falcon/Winter Soldier had a great hour of just Sam/Buck/Walker and the fight for the shield, the rest was forgettable nonsensical garbage. WV was boring, pointless, glorified a serial mind rapist, and an awful CGI fest to end it. I get some people liking it, but a 90??? Loki had so many problems with such little payoff basically for a big ad for season two and phase 4/5, I don’t even know where to start, but it was definitely head and shoulders above the others.

My D+ Rankings

1. Mando S1/S2
2. Hawkeye
3. What If
4. Loki
5. BoBF
6. Falcon/Winter Solider (shield fight scene on its own would be 2nd)
7. WV

The only shows I would rewatch would be Mando S1/S2, Hawkeye only during my big Marvel rewatches, and Shield fight scene.

How the hell did Falcon, WandaVision, and Loki get such good reviews? Even BoBF seems high. Looks like the bar is on the ground to clear it for a good review, for critics and audiences alike.

Falcon/Winter Soldier had a great hour of just Sam/Buck/Walker and the fight for the shield, the rest was forgettable nonsensical garbage. WV was boring, pointless, glorified a serial mind rapist, and an awful CGI fest to end it. I get some people liking it, but a 90??? Loki had so many problems with such little payoff basically for a big ad for season two and phase 4/5, I don’t even know where to start, but it was definitely head and shoulders above the others.

My D+ Rankings

1. Mando S1/S2
2. Hawkeye
3. What If
4. Loki
5. BoBF
6. Falcon/Winter Solider (shield fight scene on its own would be 2nd)
7. WV

The only shows I would rewatch would be Mando S1/S2, Hawkeye only during my big Marvel rewatches, and Shield fight scene.
Beacause review scores don't go by:

10 - Masterpiece
9 - Amazing
8 - Great
7 - Good
6 - Okay
5 - Average
4 - Eh
3 - Bad
2 - Awful
1 - Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script

They go by:

10 - Masterpiece
9 - Amazing
8 - Good
7 - Okay
6 - Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script
5- Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script
4 - Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script
3 - Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script
2 - Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script
1 - Wouldn't wipe my arse with the script

BoBF will not be a part of my personal canon. This is how it breaks down for me. Maybe you agree, maybe you don't, maybe you don't care.

A-Tier Continuity:
The original Trilogy
My head canon.

B-Tier Continuity:
Everything above +
Rogue One and the Special Editions (That sounds like a Motown group).

C-Tier Continuity:
Everything above +
The Mandolorian

-----Everything above this line is relatively considered to be "Actual Star Wars" to me--------------

D-Tier Continuity (this stuff is my "gray area"):
Everything above +
REBELS
SOLO
Animated Fett sequence in the Holiday Special
The Bad Batch (have a soft spot for that show, I don't know why).

I like the clone wars cartoon, but it's just not SW to me. I just think of it as an alternate reality that's based on SW.

I hate everything below. Understand that the first movie I ever saw was Star Wars (no "A New Hope" back then) at a drive-in theater. I was 4. I was the target audience for the OT. I saw the other two films on opening weekend with my family, and the prequels before the general public. Star Wars was already cemented in my head by the end of the 80's. Don't hate me for not being terribly accepting of the new stuff.

I hate the Expanded Universe. I hated the EU before the Prequels, I hated the EU before it was called the EU, and I hate the EU more than the Prequels. We can thank the EU for this mess. Timothy Zahn and West End Games was the beginning of the end for SW. Sorry Millennials.
I hate the Prequels.
I hate the ST.

I've reached the point where at best I have no expectations, at worst I expect new SW content to be awful. I never expect new SW to be good, I just get surprised from time to time. I was starry-eyed at the premiere of TPM, and lied to myself and convince myself that "it wasn't that bad for what it was." Then my stomach sank while I was watching AotC. I stopped being naive about how awful SW can get. After the trailer for BoBF, I realized they were't taking this seriously, so I wasn't either.

This the woman who beat up Bob in the desert:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4131057/?ref_=nmmi_mi_nm

She's stunt doubled for Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, so Bob shouldn't feel as disheartened as the last time he was beaten up by a girl.
It's a good thing Fennec wasn't present when Boba was getting Koska-fied on Mando. If she was Favreau would have no choice but to have her assassinate him and take over as gangster-in-chief. Anything less would fly in the face of her character's rich history and have her fans in an uproar. :lecture

The only great show to come from D+ is Loki, which is a masterpiece. If you didn't like Loki, you need to take another look. The show isn't about time travel, variants, or super heroes, it's about a man with a huge ego and a good heart becoming self aware and accepting himself, and integrating all the good and terrible aspects of his personality into a fully realized person with a legitimate "glorious purpose," sacrifice for others. I don't know how they can top it next season.

The only great show to come from D+ is Loki, which is a masterpiece. If you didn't like Loki, you need to take another look. The show isn't about time travel, variants, or super heroes, it's about a man with a huge ego and a good heart becoming self aware and accepting himself, and integrating all the good and terrible aspects of his personality into a fully realized person with a legitimate "glorious purpose," sacrifice for others. I don't know how they can top it next season.
The Mandalorian is miles better than any of the Marvel shows. Loki is the best of an average-bad bunch.

BoBF will not be a part of my personal canon. This is how it breaks down for me. Maybe you agree, maybe you don't, maybe you don't care.
We both saw Star Wars at the same time. Fair enough, your canon is more granular than mine, listed in order of preference below:

1. Empire Strikes Back - sophisticated (for this property that is), fires the imagination with mysterious planets and 3 spectacular set pieces (Battle of Hoth, Asteroid Chase, Bespin Duel).
2. Star Wars - progenitor and ground breaker. Self-contained.
3. Return of the Jedi - uneven and weak in several areas, but still a satisfying conclusion.
4. Rogue One - tonally difficult to bridge, but otherwise lends some dramatic weight to Star Wars, a nice production design update.
5. The Mandalorian - a nice epilogue for some of the galaxy’s wider story with some great moments, in spite of being quite uneven and maybe even unnecessary.
6. Solo - anachronistic in spots writing-wise, but a nice ‘legends/expanded universe/what if’ feel and fun overall. Have a soft spot for it, don't know why.

Everything else, I find either contemptible or consider a fluffy piece of fan fiction.

Back