The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If an angry Wookie can sneak up on this Fett can you imagine how easy it would be to escape from him if he was tracking you as his bounty….

1642311387021.gif

Like I said, SW has been feminized. The women are better, more capable, and the men, well, they're a bunch of defeated, incapable idiots. It all started with Rey. Even Mando got beat up by a lady, and didn't Boba also get beat up by some women? All that weight on him and for what? Even in the last episode of Boba Fett, who stopped the Wookiee? Fennec. Who ended the chase? Princess Vespa. WTF has Boba Fett done? He stands around or sleeps most of the episodes. He literally sleeps through the episodes.😆 Can't wait for the Obi Wan show.
Princess Vespa is her name forever now 🤣

I'm shocked they haven't given Boba a romantic intrest. Fennec is right there, similar in age, and they live together already. That'd be more interesting to me than his dreams.

Of all the things I am mad about re this show, oddly enough this is one of the most infuriating.

Now, its well known that SW is in general one of the most sexless franchises out there. I get that. We dont expect much. Certainly nothing overt such as any display of passion.

In this case smart money says B. & Fennec will not so much as kiss. Nope! Not even. They are two completely sexless pals living in the same house. And its BULL****. This flies against common sense and the most basic knowledge of human nature. You have an extremely masculine man and a beautiful woman In the same house, and what the hell you think is gonna happen...!?? you dont need to use the Force to figure it out.

But not here. Nope.

We will deny Fett logistical success as a crime lord, AND we will deny him his rightful mate because thats what we do in SW: this exact kind of thing. OMG this show makes me so angry!

Well....she's part robot and for all we know his dick melted off in the Sarlacc. (Notice he no longer wears the Beskar codpiece.)

It was doomed to platonic from the start.

(But for real though, I imagine moments after the throne scene from Mando S2, after she takes a few swigs of windex, they immediately made some sweet and dirty love right there on Jabba's throne as Fortuna's lifeless body was just staring at them. When I get my figures, I'm gonna make them do that, anyway.)

Well....she's part robot and for all we know his dick melted off in the Sarlacc. (Notice he no longer wears the Beskar codpiece.)

(But for real though, I imagine moments after the throne scene from Mando S2, after she takes a few swigs of windex, they immediately made some sweet and dirty love right there on Jabba's throne as Fortuna's lifeless body was just staring at them. When I get my figures, I'm gonna make them do that, anyway.)

The EU (I know, I know) specifically stated that the groin armor prevented the acid from damaging this area. Convenient! Now thats what I call plot armor.

But yes, in all other respects Fett is the last person to refrain from taking what he wants, no matter what - or who, that might be. You'd think. Your scenario makes sense, altho i pictured it taking place in that penthouse very late at night.

I dont expect GoT-level lust but come on, Disney.

At this point I am actually wondering if we will see any other name bounty hunters in this. Remember when we first heard those "colorful" rumors and everyone was like CAD BANE!!???? REALLY????

And look what happened. Big sigh.

While she’s laying in bed naked he’s downstairs petting the Rancor

Fennec - "I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep naked. My door is open in case you need anything, and I do mean ANYTHING." :sneaky:

Boba - "Thanks, mate." ☺️

Fennec - "Well, ok...here I go...now...just remember, I'm here to serve you in any way I can. It's the least I can do after all." 😯

Boba - 🤨 "Ooooh, I get it. You want to hear about my latest dream. What would I do without you, Fennec?"🤗

Fennec 🙄

Of all the things I am mad about re this show, oddly enough this is one of the most infuriating.

Now, its well known that SW is in general one of the most sexless franchises out there. I get that. We dont expect much. Certainly nothing overt such as any display of passion.

In this case smart money says B. & Fennec will not so much as kiss. Nope! Not even. They are two completely sexless pals living in the same house. And its BULL****. This flies against common sense and the most basic knowledge of human nature. You have an extremely masculine man and a beautiful woman In the same house, and what the hell you think is gonna happen...!?? you dont need to use the Force to figure it out.

But not here. Nope.

We will deny Fett logistical success as a crime lord, AND we will deny him his rightful mate because thats what we do in SW: this exact kind of thing. OMG this show makes me so angry!

I get if they don't want to do a full romance subplot, but to have them in a strictly business relationship with not a single hint from neither of them at a possible relationship is just weird, and like you said, unrealistic. Would it kill them to flirt a little bit? Boba Fett showed more interest in the Rancor. The same goes for Fennec, she's all business, so far.

He just lost his balls and his brains. That's why he just stands around, while Fennec and the Vespa kids get **** done.

But for real though, I imagine moments after the throne scene from Mando S2, after she takes a few swigs of windex, they immediately made some sweet and dirty love right there on Jabba's throne as Fortuna's lifeless body was just staring at them.
This is official continuity as far as I'm concerned. :duff

I'm so disgusted with this show I just erased the three episodes that I....acquired....that were on my hard drive.

I can't see any situation where I'd want to go back and watch any of that again.

I'm far too lazy to do it, but if someone took the walking to the mayor's office scenes and spliced them together into a 10 hour video on youtube, I would enjoy that.

I'm so disgusted with this show I just erased the three episodes that I....acquired....that were on my hard drive.

I can't see any situation where I'd want to go back and watch any of that again.

I'm far too lazy to do it, but if someone took the walking to the mayor's office scenes and spliced them together into a 10 hour video on youtube, I would enjoy that.
Acquired...
Hard drive...
FlippantSameBillygoat-max-1mb.gif

But...but...but... it's one of the funniest shows currently airing!

If you're ever feeling down I'm sure The Bob of Bob can lift you right back up again. :lol

Fennec - "I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep naked. My door is open in case you need anything, and I do mean ANYTHING." :sneaky:

Boba - "Thanks, mate." ☺️

Fennec - "Well, ok...here I go...now...just remember, I'm here to serve you in any way I can. It's the least I can do after all." 😯

Boba - 🤨 "Ooooh, I get it. You want to hear about my latest dream. What would I do without you, Fennec?"🤗

Fennec 🙄

I get if they don't want to do a full romance subplot, but to have them in a strictly business relationship with not a single hint from neither of them at a possible relationship is just weird, and like you said, unrealistic. Would it kill them to flirt a little bit? Boba Fett showed more interest in the Rancor. The same goes for Fennec, she's all business, so far.

He just lost his balls and his brains. That's why he just stands around, while Fennec and the Vespa kids get **** done.
Holy crap lol

Ok mate lolololol

Some of the excuses and explanations from fans on social media is making me bleed from my ears.

"Boba is being respectful now because his experience in the Sarlaac has changed him. He isn't a ruthless and violent bounty hunter anymore. You just don't like character development. You should stick with the MCU. I hear Captain Marvel is good at everything and never changes"

I just don't get this perspective. He didn't want to be a mean bounty hunter anymore so he became a crime boss?! What?
So he's being a respectful crime boss who seems to avoid violence whenever possible. That whole part of his character just doesn't make sense.

The assumption from many seems to be that he'll learn to be a crime boss, one must be ruthless and in later episodes he'll suddenly start blasting everyone.
I think, that the show is more likely to be, that Boba is proved right. He'll be the crime boss everyone respects. We've had a hint of that already when sparing the Gammies paid off and the mobility scooter gang saved him from BBW.

For me, the idea of Boba wanting to change his ways to become respectful just makes no sense when that change includes going from bounty hunter to crime boss.

It'd make far more sense for this version of Boba to become a sheriff like character or join the New Republic as a Marshal or join with the Mando's or something.

The MCU stuff just came out of nowhere. I've barely watched any of it.

Last edited:
Back