The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm

While not as pronounced as lets say SD videogames on a 4K screen the movies do still suffer with the loss of detail.

But SD videogames forget about it they look horrible on an HD screen.

Thanks xipotec, so long as they don’t look worse than on a regular HD TV.

It also depends on the brand and the upscaling they use....I think Samsung has the best,, close second Sony.

The biggest issue is seeing SD content on a larger screen. I went from a 49 plasma to a 64 LED......THAT made the biggest difference in resolution .

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I don't really care for the Zavvi steelbook cover of Incredibles 2.

11812633-2084609771996935.jpg

If BB keeps the Solo steelbook art that one beats them all in the poorest effort category

​I thought I had ordered the Ant Man and Wasp 4K Target ex with book but it seem I didn't and it's sold out. Could someone please pick one up for me? I'll be in the hospital on the 16th and won't be able to get one. :(

Samsung just updated their front splash page to “Buy Now 8K TV” :lol

They even included the sliding screen image comparison between 8K and 4K and they made the 4K image look blurry lolololol

Let me go buy my 8K copy of the OT.

Wait.

Samsung just updated their front splash page to “Buy Now 8K TV” :lol

They even included the sliding screen image comparison between 8K and 4K and they made the 4K image look blurry lolololol

They freaking always do that! :slap

Like "oh yeah even though the human eye can't even detect the clarity of 4K it's blurry now" lol.

Back