The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was in a couple of best buy’s today and was very surprised at how pathetic the movie section is. Was able to snag a couple of Marvel SBs, but they had almost nothing to pick from. :mad:

Was in a couple of best buy’s today and was very surprised at how pathetic the movie section is.

It is amazing how bad the BB movie section has become. I guess everyone orders online now. I used to enjoy perusing the aisles of movies in their various sections and the "what's new" section and the "3D" section and the "box set" section... gone now, all gone...

It is amazing how bad the BB movie section has become. I guess everyone orders online now. I used to enjoy perusing the aisles of movies in their various sections and the "what's new" section and the "3D" section and the "box set" section... gone now, all gone...

I get mine online, but I don't have a BB where I live. I just happened to be in a place that did. I went in to snag a couple of steelbooks and was amazed at how small that section had become. Streaming is no doubt the preferred method. But I still maintain for the full video and audio effect of 4K (and soon 8K, I presume), a physical disc wins.

To anybody who's ever wanted The Black Hole in HD, now is your chance...
0eaaba7bc79a518c17b194a0abc4fd2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It was bad albeit creepy for my age.

I loved the robots though but for me it was all about SW toys as a kid not BH lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

It was bad albeit creepy for my age.

I loved the robots though but for me it was all about SW toys as a kid not BH lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since I can't remember it well, I might buy it, out of curiosity.

Those Black Hole toys were a very unusual exception to the rule.

Oh god, the Black Hole.... don't buy it! Don't encourage Disney to remake.

I can already see the 2022 schedule for Disney features: We're excited to announce... The Black Hole.... and the live-action The Black Cauldron!

Oh god, the Black Hole.... don't buy it! Don't encourage Disney to remake.

I can already see the 2022 schedule for Disney features: We're excited to announce... The Black Hole.... and the live-action The Black Cauldron!
Never saw The Black Cauldron, was always curious about it though. Guess another for the list. ;)

I loved The Black Cauldron book so much as a kid and the movie was such a disappointment. That actually *would* be a great one for them to remake...if they did it right.

I loved The Black Cauldron book so much as a kid and the movie was such a disappointment. That actually *would* be a great one for them to remake...if they did it right.
That's what should be remade, movies that turned out poorly, not classics.

I can't remember if it was good or bad, but I remember it, for the most part. I even had a few of the toys, the Sentries, B.O.B and Maximilian.

Its bad, and doesnt stand the test of time at all lol

But I love it, purely for the nostalgia and robots. And the story is actually pretty cool, creepy like jye said.

I want it in blu, the dvd is horrible! but am not part of the disney movie club or whatever that is

Back