The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've ever seen ALIENS or Dirty Harry then you'd instantly know the answer to that question the moment you watched Batman. ;)

But yes the production was running behind so they used some sound effects from ALIENS for the Batmobile's armor and almost all the gunshots were samples from Callahan's .44 Magnum. Supposedly the 4K version finally replaces them with original sounds (or more likely sounds just sampled from less obvious sources.)

The interior of the chemical factory in Batman was just the redressed reactor complex set from ALIENS as well.
I had seen them multiple times and never noticed that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And the 4K set is......

giphy.gif

Own Avengers 1, AOU and IW 4K steel books, check!

Own Cap trilogy 4K steel books, check!

Own 3D of all MCU movies that were released 3D, check!

Have CM 3D on PO, check!

Have EG 3D on PO, check!

Have EG 4K steel book on PO, check!

Have IM1, the movie that started it all, 4K steel book on PO, check!

Waiting for Black Friday sales to complete the remaining collection in 4K at more reasonable prices, check!

My MCU movie collection is proceeding as I have forseen...

CF1A23C5-F7A5-4E5E-AC20-B9FC7E43085E.jpeg

Yea, I went from NEEDING to buy the whole GOT Series when it was done to not spending my money on something that ended so poorly. That set's packaging does look ace though.
100 thousand percent with you mate. That last season soured it for me sadly which sucks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yea, I went from NEEDING to buy the whole GOT Series when it was done to not spending my money on something that ended so poorly. That set's packaging does look ace though.

If it maintained the quality level to the end, I would buy the set too, but now it’ll be forever on HBO Now never to be watched again

Looks like Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Ant-Man (the three remaining MCU films that need to be released in 4K) are coming soon:

o8et055ezw631.jpg

t4dv8i88zw631.jpg

6s5of4qazw631.jpg

The pics aren't great, but you get the idea .....

Own Avengers 1, AOU and IW 4K steel books, check!

Own Cap trilogy 4K steel books, check!

Own 3D of all MCU movies that were released 3D, check!

Have CM 3D on PO, check!

Have EG 3D on PO, check!

Have EG 4K steel book on PO, check!

Have IM1, the movie that started it all, 4K steel book on PO, check!

Waiting for Black Friday sales to complete the remaining collection in 4K at more reasonable prices, check!

My MCU movie collection is proceeding as I have forseen...

Then all that will be missing will be the super-duper-deluxe special editions with Ed Norton digitally reinserted! :chase

Back