The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BB just changed their movie section down to TWO double sided rows and 2 stands and it’s now hidden in the back behind the appliances!! :horror

This is their movie section now! :thud:

A95C0BFF-632D-4A7E-AE92-72B7B4E7508D.jpg

Holy crap i’m about to start buying much faster!

That was it Khev I went straight to the TFA/TWS/CW steel books and bought them.

Absolutely depressing.

Okay now quick tell me which one looks the best because I can't drop another $90 on Cap merch the same day as that dumb IS deposit, lol.

But all three are very tempting and the box art actually looks decent for once since they used real one sheet art.

:lol :lol

EG really messed with our heads didn’t it lol

That’s good I love being moved by a movie!

Dude seeing BB dvd section really bummed me out hard!

So now I need to double my effort on catching up with holes in my collection.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

The best buys where I live were scaled down to that size about a year ago. They will still be carrying them, and just add aisle displays during Christmas time. But yeah, it makes me sad to see it. They ended up devoting the extra space to toys, guess they figured TRU closing would be an opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My Best Buy is garbage. I'm telling you Jye, eBay is the place to go for 3D movies.

:lol :lol

TFA HDR looks awesome, huge improvement from the blu-ray! :rock

And holy crap Red Skull saying they'll ride to victory on the wings of the Valkyrie! :panic:

But yes Infinity Saga MCU, this is a moment to savor because this feeling will never be replicated by any long form story telling film franchise ever.

:rock :rock :rock

It’s amazing the nuggets we can now pull from the MCU series. :rock

EG collectibles just makes sense.

I’m sure Falcon’s new CA inspired costume will look great and Falcon/Bucky will be cool together reminiscing about Rogers but that just makes Phase 1/2/3 Cap even more special because it’s now a black actor playing a flying character with different abilities so Evans Cap is his own unique special character that we can enjoy.

Supposedly Mackie got very emotional when Feige revealed to him his new CA inspires costume for Disney + with Evans in attendance as well.

Marvel really knows how to treat their characters right with a family feel.

So far Mackie has been nothing but respectful to the part.

Last edited:
The best buys where I live were scaled down to that size about a year ago. They will still be carrying them, and just add aisle displays during Christmas time. But yeah, it makes me sad to see it. They ended up devoting the extra space to toys, guess they figured TRU closing would be an opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well this was a first for my BB they always had a large dvd area very sad to see if go.

But they do have 4 very long rows dedicated to toys that haven’t moved in months. :slap

Back