The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Buy pulled the artwork as the link I posted now just shows the front cover...guess they felt/or got complaints that the back art and interior art were spoilers for Endgame.

What a great feeling it is opening all my MCU cases and seeing the 3D disc alongside the 4K discs and not just with the MCU my 3D collection is pretty large. :rock

Hope one day Sony/Samsung/LG/Vizio/TCL decide to add that feature back into the tv’s real shame to see it go.

I’m just going to come out and say it for home viewings I prefer 3D over 4K/HDR!

Last edited:
What a great feeling it is opening all my MCU cases and seeing the 3D disc alongside the 4K discs and not just with the MCU my 3D collection is pretty large. :rock

Hope one day Sony/Samsung/LG/Vizio/TCL decide to add that feature back into the tv’s real shame to see it go.

I’m just going to come out and say it for home viewings I prefer 3D over 4K/HDR!
How many 3D discs do you have now?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Put it this way if the movie was also released in 3D I have it lol

Crazy that the MCU was my last void.

I even have It Came from Outer Space in 3D.

Shame Earth versus the Flying Saucer or any of the Ray Harryhausen Sinbad movies or a slew of other older sci-fi classics weren’t released in 3D.

Same for F13th 3 it’s a freaking shame that was never given the proper bluray 3D treatment the movie is not only iconic because it’s the first time Jason gets his hockey man it’s also iconic for being one of the best theatrical 3D experiences in the 80s! Crappy movie sure, iconic yes lol

Now I certainly don’t need the Little Rascals in 3D but God I would love Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein in 3D!

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Shame Earth versus the Flying Saucer or any of the Ray Harryhausen Sinbad movies or a slew of other older sci-fi classics weren’t released in 3D.

Same for F13th 3 it’s a freaking shame that was never given the proper bluray 3D treatment the movie is not only iconic because it’s the first time Jason gets his hockey man it’s also iconic for being one of the best theatrical 3D experiences in the 80s! Crappy movie sure, iconic yes lol

Now I certainly don’t need the Little Rascals in 3D but God I would love Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein in 3D!
I wasn't sure, seemed like you gave up on 3D for awhile. I've bought a lot recently, mostly cause I'm finding the stuff cheap. My discernment is all but abandoned when i see cheap 3D discs. I need to inventory, but I'm approaching 100 3D discs.

I saw BVS 3D for $5 the other day and considered it for a brief second, thankfully I came to my senses. I guess I haven't completely abandoned my tastes.

Yeah that’s about the same amount I have because I have science shows and such in 3D as well.

It’s not a gimmick for me never was it draws me into the narrative while providing an unequaled visceral excitement as good as Dolby ATMOS cinema does for the ears, combined forget about it pure bliss.

It almost makes Avatar watchable lol

Don’t get me wrong I also enjoy a high-quality 2D Imax 15/70 presentation just as much!

Last edited:
Rush do I pre-order that damn Captain Marvel 3D on Amazon UK that stupid we don’t deliver to the United States is bugging me lol

Last edited:
Rush do I pre-ordered that damn Captain Marvel 3D on Amazon UK that stupid we don’t deliver to the United States is bugging me lol
Just open a page through explorer or whatever browser you use, and it should say it will deliver to the US. For me it only says that when I go through the app. My order had been confirmed, and I've never had trouble before. There are always exceptions, of course.

Yeah that’s about the same amount I have because I have science shows and such in 3D as well.

It’s not a gimmick for me never was it draws me into the narrative while providing an unequaled visceral excitement as good as Dolby ATMOS cinema does for the ears, combined forget about it pure bliss.

Don’t get me wrong I also enjoy a high-quality 2D Imax 15/70 presentation just as much!
Exactly! It's not a gimmick for me either, just makes the world feel more tangible and immersive. Once I see a movie that utilizes 3D well, it's hard for me to watch it any other way.

Just open a page through explorer or whatever browser you use, and it should say it will deliver to the US. For me it only says that when I go through the app. My order had been confirmed, and I've never had trouble before. There are always exceptions, of course.

Explorer what the hell is that I live on my apple ipad/iphone lol

Ohhhhhhhh noze you used the exception word! :gah:

My confidence right out the window lol

Explorer what the hell is that I live on my apple ipad/iphone lol

Ohhhhhhhh noze you used the exception word! :gah:

My confidence right out the window lol
[emoji38]

Should be fine with safari or whatever browser Apple cultists use nowadays.

;)

I don't even know what browser im using on my galaxy.

That's funny, it says it now on my page too.

Give it a try and see what happens, I'd imagine it would not let the order go through, if it won't deliver.
9e470015681afaf65a84fa67cda199f4.jpg
dc634d5441a0569be1b54904e404a368.jpg

Surprised your sister doesn't have 10 copies of it already. [emoji38]

She probably does but tracking her is like tracking bigfoot’s whereabouts lol

Are there any charges for PO thru their EU site?
I just asked about it in a group I follow, and the consensus seems to be that Amazon.uk may post that, but they always fulfill the order anyway. I'm told they usually say that on all PO's.

Didn't you just order a bunch of movies through Amazon UK? I always try and order 2 things at once, seems to affect the price due to VATS, feels like im getting a discount.

Preorder no different than ordering anything else.

You wouldn't leave my place then! I have 3D capability on a 120" scope screen with ATMOS.

I have It Came from Outer Space in 3D as well and it's awesome!

I just asked about it in a group I follow, and the consensus seems to be that Amazon.uk may post that, but they always fulfill the order anyway. I'm told they usually say that on all PO's.

Didn't you just order a bunch of movies through Amazon UK? I always try and order 2 things at once, seems to affect the price due to VATS, feels like im getting a discount.

Preorder no different than ordering anything else.

Yeah everything I ordered didn’t have that disclaimer lol

You wouldn't leave my place then! I have 3D capability on a 120" scope screen with ATMOS.

:rock Damn son :rock

I have It Came from Outer Space in 3D as well and it's awesome!

:rock :rock

Yes it is.

Jye, don't really understand why shipping allowance changed. I know when I ordered mine it didn't say that, but I won't lie and say it isn't causing me a slight tinge of concern.

Back