The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't seen the film yet, but Target's Suicide Squad exclusive is a digibook like BvS before it. Looks nice, I'm waiting on Best Buy's steel book, though.

Looks like I won't have to order a 3D Jungle Book from overseas after all. First in-house studio picture to be released on 3D blu-ray in the States since Wreck-It Ralph. Hopefully this is the start of a trend. People also might want to start rethinking purchasing 2D blu-rays from Disney if they're going to keep quiet about a 2D/3D announcement just a month or two later. I'll double dip for Star Wars but I'd be pissed if I'd already picked up JB.

3D Jungle Book to hit US shelves on November 15th.

TheJungleBook2016_3D-500x600.jpg

https://www.insidethemagic.net/2016...-the-blu-ray-3d-collectors-edition-treatment/

Looks like I won't have to order a 3D Jungle Book from overseas after all. First in-house studio picture to be released on 3D blu-ray in the States since Wreck-It Ralph. Hopefully this is the start of a trend. People also might want to start rethinking purchasing 2D blu-rays from Disney if they're going to keep quiet about a 2D/3D announcement just a month or two later. I'll double dip for Star Wars but I'd be pissed if I'd already picked up JB.

https://www.insidethemagic.net/2016...-the-blu-ray-3d-collectors-edition-treatment/
That's great news! I might be one of the few here who really enjoyed this movie. I didn't like how King Louie was a giant, but I did enjoy hearing Christopher Walken play and sing the part. Everything else was golden. :yess:

DAMMIT!!!! I'm not buying it again. Forget it.

2 months until it is released, I'm sure it will drop to 24.99

So now I'm at:
Target Digibook x1
Best Buy Steelbook x2
4k Version x1
3D Version x1
Harley Quinn Amazon Ex x1

:lol

You must REALLY like Margot Robbie. (Okay, I haven't seen the film yet, so I can't judge.)

Tarzan 4K from Best Buy on delay.

My order is delayed as well...the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if Best Buy is purposely delaying it to get people who ordered it at $19.99 to cancel...

Oh, and Best Buy added the 4K Suicide Squad steel book to their 4K buy 1, get one 50% sale. $34.99...price better drop.

You must REALLY like Margot Robbie. (Okay, I haven't seen the film yet, so I can't judge.)

My order is delayed as well...the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if Best Buy is purposely delaying it to get people who ordered it at $19.99 to cancel...

Oh, and Best Buy added the 4K Suicide Squad steel book to their 4K buy 1, get one 50% sale. $34.99...price better drop.

:lol
I'm really loving the DCEU! Plus saw the movie 15 times, so there is that lol.

How do you know about the buy 1 get 50%? Trying to find a listing. I quit Best Buy about 4 months ago, so I'm in the dark with promos lol

Back