The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....**** that movie :lol

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=1,version=1439544698.jpg

I'm getting it!

There's also Angry Birds and Star Trek Beyond (CE) getting a combo with 3D.

Isn't the only way you can get the ST combo is in the Amazon set?

I got the Angry Birds one. For those of you who have OCD about your blu ray boxes being all the same size, this one is thick.

Isn't the only way you can get the ST combo is in the Amazon set?

I got the Angry Birds one. For those of you who have OCD about your blu ray boxes being all the same size, this one is thick.

Yes you are correct. It is still available as such though was my point.

Yeah but Region Free & Zavvi ship overseas ;)

Regarding the Zavvi Daredevil Steelbook, in looking at various listings for it on eBay, I noticed that some say Region B and some say Region Free. I was thinking about trying to pick it up if it's really region free, but if I can't play it on a North American Blu Ray player it won't really do me any good. Are you certain it's region free?

I'm constantly looking at my DVD/Blu library and thinking if only there was some way of taking up more space and making everything look messy.

Let's see how fast these can be discontinued.

Now that's something I never would've imagined seeing.

There goes our current shelving systems we have in place.

Call me crazy but I love the idea of LP sized DVD cases lol.

The contractors are already in Ween's driveway. :lol

Blu ray cases are a nice size, and I already had 2 custom bookcases made for them, but I kind of like the lp sized cases honestly. I'd have to stick in the milk crate with my records though.

Apparently someone at Disney misses Laserdiscs, or at least the LD packaging.

It would have to be some kind of Super-Ultimate Collection, 4K, 3D, Blu, DVD, Digital, exclusive bonus material, book included in packaging, lithographs, etc... For me to even consider it.

There goes our current shelving systems we have in place.

Call me crazy but I love the idea of LP sized DVD cases lol.

The contractors are already in Ween's driveway. :lol

:lol Nope....I don't care for them. I think they're appealing to the vinyl lovers and I'm not going back there. I have enough LPs as it is.

I'll eventually have a walk in closet for all my LPs, CDs, and blus.

Back