The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know of any coupons I can use at my local Target for when I get Thor and Gravity? I checked online and couldn't find anything.

Awww yeah!!!! April 22nd!

Glad I passed on buying the DVD's recently.

91lLKqu5z4L._AA1500_.jpg

Damn. I'm not a Marvel guy at all, but I sincerely loved that series. That and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes are the two best animated shows they've done over the past decade or so.

Godzilla blu ray releases rumor from this morning

Rumor has it — repeat — rumor has it that Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will be issuing four double-feature discs of their Heisei and Millennium Godzilla titles on May 6th to capitalize on the frenzy created by the release of the upcoming Gareth Edwards re-imagining of the original creature feature opening on May 16th. Each double-feature package will contain two discs, Blu-ray and UltraViolet Digital Copies, and will retail for $19.95. According to as of yet unverified sources, these are the titles dropping:

GODZILLA VS. KING GHIDORAH (1991) & GODZILLA VS. MOTHRA (1992), GODZILLA VS. MECHAGODZILLA II (1993) & GODZILLA VS. SPACE GODZILLA (1994), GODZILLA VS. DESTOROYAH (1995) & GODZILLA VS. MEGAGUIRUS (2000), GODZILLA FINAL WARS (2004) & GODZILLA: TOKYO SOS (2003).

Conspicuously missing are GODZILLA 2000 (1999), GIANT MONSTERS ALL-OUT ATTACK (2001), and GODZILLA AGAINST MECHAGODZILLA (2002). It's unknown at this time if these will follow, or if there is any validity to this rumor — I'm checking on sources, but it's the middle of the night...

No 3D disc with Frozen? Also, there's a free "Chronicles" book with this at Best Buy. Anyone know what this is? Bonus disc with the Target one but if you pre-order it, it's $5 more online than instore.

No 3D disc with Frozen? Also, there's a free "Chronicles" book with this at Best Buy. Anyone know what this is? Bonus disc with the Target one but if you pre-order it, it's $5 more online than instore.

The US market isn't getting a 3D version of Frozen for the foreseeable future, and I'm very sad/angry about it.

I think I'm getting the Zavvi version with the 3D from my mate in the UK. Best option right now. Gorgeous steel too.

I ordered the 3D version on Amazon UK, comes to under $30 shipped and is region free. Better than double dipping, which is what Disney wants you to do.

Here is a link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Frozen-Blu...=1395003613&sr=8-1&keywords=frozen+3d+blu+ray

Yeah, with my luck it wouldn't work in my player and then it'd be worse than double dipping.

Oh, just found this. Dunno if it's true:

https://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-frozen-3d-bluray-october-2014-69957/

All I need is the movie in 3D, so I have the UK disc on order. Disney can suck it if they expect me to wait until October.

All I need is the movie in 3D, so I have the UK disc on order. Disney can suck it if they expect me to wait until October.

I might do the same! I already have my 20,000 Disney movie points, so can hold off on Frozen for a bit. :lol
I am gonna get Saving Mr Banks TUesday though! Got my $5 coupon all printed out.

Back