The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Target.com is reporting April 8th!

https://www.target.com/p/the-hobbit...#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=desolation+of+smaug

169qotl.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I just got my Jungle Book Blu in from Target and it is a separate book and not a digi. :(

Told ya :lol

Oh, and apparently they are releasing Sleeping Beauty AGAIN on Blu-ray. What the heck!? Where's Aladdin and 101 Dalmatians and others???!! GRRRR! :(

Yeah, it's coming out of the vault and it's a total coincidence that Malevicent is hitting theaters this year :monkey1

Aladdin, i believe, is coming in October.

Curious to see which remaining Pixar films will get the 3D treatment this year.

It turns out I ordered it and forgot about it because I got a shipping notice from Amazon. I used that $5 off coupon way back when. :lol

$18 with the coupon :rock

Told ya :lol

Yeah, it's coming out of the vault and it's a total coincidence that Malevicent is hitting theaters this year :monkey1

Aladdin, i believe, is coming in October.

Curious to see which remaining Pixar films will get the 3D treatment this year.

$18 with the coupon :rock

$18 is nice!!!

Knowing me, I'll probably double dip Sleeping Beauty to get the Disney Rewards. :lol
19625 now after putting in Jungle Book tonight. It gave double rewards, woo! :rock

$18 is nice!!!

Knowing me, I'll probably double dip Sleeping Beauty to get the Disney Rewards. :lol
19625 now after putting in Jungle Book tonight. It gave double rewards, woo! :rock

I'm definitely double dipping since i got the danish release and am going all US with the Disney releases :lol

I know you told me Iron but I was hoping for once you were wrong. :lol

I had it on order anyway, so I got a bonus either way. Sure wish it was digi though like the rest. Boo!

Yeah I know but ours didn't have slip cases & the Disney points are useless to our American cousins so if you are collecting them slips or need the rewards ours are useless ;) lol

I see. It's annoying that Disney are inconsistent with their slipcases here in the UK. Only about 1 in 4 releases will get a slipcase now. I used to care and try and get as many slips as possible, but now it's just too much stress!

Amazon still hasn't put up the 66 Batman set

Give it time, Ink. I want it just as much as you do, but it's coming. That TDK Trilogy UCE was "announced" at the same time as TDKR got its press release in 2012, and the pre-order and press release for that didn't hit until July or so of last year (when it came out in October). Point is, it might be a while, but it'll get here.

Give it time, Ink. I want it just as much as you do, but it's coming. That TDK Trilogy UCE was "announced" at the same time as TDKR got its press release in 2012, and the pre-order and press release for that didn't hit until July or so of last year (when it came out in October). Point is, it might be a while, but it'll get here.

My trigger finger is getting antsy :lol

Back