The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9vb8g6.jpg

oooooooo......what's in that set?

I read that, but I was hoping since you had a pic of the boxset that there was a pic of everything inside the box.

Not yet but i'll post it as soon as it's up. I'm curious if the digibooks will be in the set.

Btw, Best But will have a special collectible packaging for the Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy re-release, limited to 2 per store.

Not yet but i'll post it as soon as it's up. I'm curious if the digibooks will be in the set.

Btw, Best But will have a special collectible packaging for the Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy re-release, limited to 2 per store.

Awwwww......I don't want to buy it again! :lol

:lol Buying the Pirates set makes as much sense as getting the Harry Potter set in April with On Stranger Tides coming this summer.

There's also an exclusive for Burlesque, also 2 per store.

2j2i7sz.jpg

2qs5lw0.jpg

I wish I could blow that Pirates pic up so I could see what's in the set. Even on Bestbuy.com I can't blow it up big enough. :(

As for the corset, it's probably just one that fits over the packaging, so none of you guys will be able to wear it. Sorry! ;)

I wish I could blow that Pirates pic up so I could see what's in the set. Even on Bestbuy.com I can't blow it up big enough. :(

Me too, it looks really cool. Kinda makes me wish I didn't already own the box set so I could get this one instead.

As for the corset, it's probably just one that fits over the packaging, so none of you guys will be able to wear it. Sorry! ;)

they'll just make another set with #4 in it later :dunno

they'll just make another set with #4 in it later :dunno

I know, I'm just curious as to what's inside it or what's the big deal on the packaging.

I read somewhere that they're already in the works for #5 and #6 and they'll be filmed together. :yess:

Hot on the heels of the Academy Award win for Natalie Portman as Best Actress in her role as an ambitious ballerina, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment has officially announced Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan for Blu-ray release on March 29, with two hours of special features (nearly half exclusive to Blu-ray). A BD/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack will also be available exclusively at Target.

Special features include:
Metamorphosis – A Three-Part Series: a behind-the-scenes look at the filmmaking process from Darren Aronofsky's visionary directing, to the physically-demanding acting, to the stunning special effects.
Behind the Curtain: an inside look at the film's costume and production design (BD-exclusive).
Ten Years in the Making: Natalie Portman and Darren Aronofsky discuss their creative journey, from "preparing for the role" to "dancing with the camera" (BD-exclusive).
Cast Profiles – Roles of a Lifetime: Presented by Fox Movie Channel, the stars reflect on the their challenging and rewarding characters (BD-exclusive).

20029_front.jpg

21176_front.jpg

Back