The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get at least 2 years worth of viewings, plus you can always sell them off on eBay when the others come out. It might be 3 or 4 years before they do at the rate The Hobbit is being filmed.

I agree on the not giving in to the LOTR blu-rays. I already spend enough money buying blu-rays, not to mention all the DVDs that I have that are being replaced with their blu counterparts! I'm waiting till the extended editions come out.

Just a nosey question, but, how many of you who won't buy the LotR's blus now bought BOTH copies of Avatar? Anyone?

I won't buy LOTR, but have both copies of Avatar. Reason being I've seen LOTR a million times and could stand to keep my EE DVD versions until the EE blu-rays are released.

I agree on the not giving in to the LOTR blu-rays. I already spend enough money buying blu-rays, not to mention all the DVDs that I have that are being replaced with their blu counterparts! I'm waiting till the extended editions come out.

:exactly: I've bought the Trilogy 3 times already. Once more will be plenty.

Just a nosey question, but, how many of you who won't buy the LotR's blus now bought BOTH copies of Avatar? Anyone?

Nope. Same reason.

Negative.

I waited until this week's release. I will not double dip ! :lecture

:hi5:

Why did you buy THREE verisons of the LotRs DVDs?

'cos I'm an rtard! :lol

1) Theatrical

2) Extended

3) Theatrical/Extended [Double Sided] with different packaging/artwork.

My justification for #3 was that it had previously unreleased extras... but I honestly didn't watch much of them because I had seen so much behind the scenes stuff already...

Anyhoo, wont make the same mistake again! :lecture

Back