The blow of some steam thread LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the 2 PPO idea at the same time is kinda dumb....But I think you got to prepare yourself in advance...I have associates that works with me during those moments.I win.

Especially when one is wait listed and the other is in stock so you place an order for both at the same time but your whole order converts over to a wait list...:banghead

Especially when one is wait listed and the other is in stock so you place an order for both at the same time but your whole order converts over to a wait list...:banghead

Thats bad. I hope it gets sorted but I cannot see how they can make it right without cancelling someone else's order. Of course there is always a chance you might get in on the waitlist anyway.

Thats bad. I hope it gets sorted but I cannot see how they can make it right without cancelling someone else's order. Of course there is always a chance you might get in on the waitlist anyway.

No, the only way it will convert is on others cancellations just like any other wait list item.

Maybe this is an exceptional circumstance and they give you an AP instead.

Back