The blow of some steam thread LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Oh come on sideshow

Dusty the site crashed on my end. And why have two PPOs at once.:confused:

Our site crashing and your browser timing out are two different things. The site did not crash. If there are too many people trying to get in at once, it's going to load a little slower for some. During that slow time, some peoples' browsers time out because it's taking longer to load the page than the browser wants to wait. If you got on the Wait List immediately, chances for fulfillment are high :duff

I had zero problems. I think the real problem was the two items on one order. I know SKiman got screwed (at least for now) that it seemed to waitlist both even though one was available.

hey Bulls, did you still get them though ?

Toe I really want the Scarlet Witch but everytime i clicked the SW and signed it it crashed. I had no such problem with the Mystique which went through.

They should have had SW 10.00 - 11.00
Mystique 11.00 - 12
Venom 12 -

Having three Marvel PPOs on one day should work if the servers are fine and there is some time between them. Unfortunately I miss out this time on the one Marvel item produced at SS this year. The Brooks print will look amazing I am sure.

Contrats to all of those who were successful. To all of those who want sushi I hope you get sick:monkey3

Our site crashing and your browser timing out are two different things. The site did not crash. If there are too many people trying to get in at once, it's going to load a little slower for some. During that slow time, some peoples' browsers time out because it's taking longer to load the page than the browser wants to wait. If you got on the Wait List immediately, chances for fulfillment are high :duff

I doubt I will get her. But its not the end of the world. Hopefully SS produce a PF of Scarlet.:drink

Contrats to all of those who were successful. To all of those who want sushi I hope you get sick:monkey3

Perhaps a new computer would help.

very_old_computer.jpg

:monkey3

I agree that the 2 PPO idea at the same time is kinda dumb....But I think you got to prepare yourself in advance...I have associates that works with me during those moments.I win.

I agree that the 2 PPO idea at the same time is kinda dumb....But I think you got to prepare yourself in advance...I have associates that works with me during those moments.I win.

It certainly helps. Unfortunately my mate also wanted both of these:eek:

Back