The Black Friday 2010 Sales. What did you score?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scored a bunch of footprints. I was stepped on while trying to score a $3 toaster at target.

We didn't venture into the stores. I bought a 73" HD 3D DLP Television for $1,399 online from the comfort of my living room. Free shipping (which is important for a 90 lb. television). Set to be delivered tomorrow afternoon.

SnakeDoc

I did drive over to Wal-Mart late morning just for the hell of it, in case the cheap-o, $200 laptops were still there. They were not. In fact, most of the DVDs were even sold out. The store felt like a carcass, gutted by hordes of vultures.

The left side imprints pictures of Jesus in my toast. the right side naturally imprints Michael Jackson. Best $3 I've ever spent. :rock

You should've bought the toaster from Thinkgeek that puts a Cylon on the toast.

~~I only scored a couple items. Two were for me (not ashamed either), and the rest for the GF and friends.
Bought the Wolfman and Fanboys Blu Rays for a combined $14 shipped. Bought the "Life" Blu set that is hosted by David Attenborough (NOT Oprah!!!), some jewelry, and the Epic Duel T-Rex shirt for her.

Bought MGS4 for my best friend, Call of Duty: Black Ops for my brother, and Fallout 3 for my neighbors.

I did drive over to Wal-Mart late morning just for the hell of it, in case the cheap-o, $200 laptops were still there. They were not. In fact, most of the DVDs were even sold out. The store felt like a carcass, gutted by hordes of vultures.

lol same. I went there to get a few $5 BR's and some cheap towels and all that ____ was gone. So I left. It is amusing watching the chaos though :panic:

I did swing over to Best Buy to grab a seagate harddrive and a samsung bluray theater for the bedroom cause they both were sold out on the site. I got there after they opened, but the store of course was jammed full and so were the line registers. Me and the wife grabbed our stuff and I noticed the Magnolia area wasn't crowded so went in there, was second in the checkout line :yess:

In and out of Best Buy in 10 minutes on black friday :hi5: I teehee all the way to car :lol

I scored a few good BD deals, some for $9.99 others as low as $5.00
I got:
- Kick Ass
- Prince of Persia
- The Mummy
- The Mummy returns
- Angels and Demons

And a few things for the house, and a $50.00 itunes card for $40.00
also from Amazon I scored

- Clash of the Titans
- POTC trilogy

Got my folks and sister a blu ray movie. Picked up Batman, new wolfman, and Angels and Demons for myself ($25 total).

With the savings he could ALMOST buy a double down! :horror

:lecture

doubledowncharity.jpg

let's see....

SS jason PF EX
SS 1:1 hulk bust - $390 shipped
SS IM vs. namor dio - $204 shipped
the hangover(extreme unrated) - 14.99
the hurt locker - 12.99
role models(unrated) - 6.99
the blindside - $3.99
NBA 2K11 for 360 - 19.99 shipped