The Biggest Day Of My Life!! My new son or daughter.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Children are great---you are in for an awesome time----enjoy every stage---cause they do go though them fast
CONGRATS---:chew

Congralations bro!!!!!! That is awesome news. best haul ever. will definitely needs pics!!! and maybe you can convince your wife to have Stan as a middle name. :)

Congrats on the new addition to the family. For me, nothing beats holding my daughter for the first time. :love

hey guys !! its 8am and we are heading to the hospital.

WOOOOOOOOOOTT !! this is it.

wish us luck.

let you guys know when all 3 of us are home.

crazy !! leave 2 come back 3
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

fantastic.

congratulations dude, be it boy or girl i hope you have a healthy baby and i wish you and your wife the best of luck. now you're gonna have to cut down on collectibles son........from collectibles to diapers! :lol. i'm pretty sure its worth it.

Congrats m8 hope you recover quick, actually its 2 and half years since my son was born and I still havent

Let us know what you had and pics :)

To quote the most accurate greeting card we got when my son was born:"Congratulations on your new boss."

congrats solid. hope all goes extremely smooth

we should have started a betting pool on this one........:cool:

don't know how I missed this thread . Congrats Solid !. :rock
I'm thinking a girl.

When you have to buy baby toys and have them everywhere with no more room for your predator bust feel free to send it over to me.. :lol

Back