The Biggest Day Of My Life!! My new son or daughter.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff! Congratulations SOLID:snake I hope everything goes smoothly as it is able to, for your wife, and I hope your baby and your wife recover fully from this arduous event. You should be right for a couple of weeks before you'll be needing some recovery of your own. Till then.

Congrats! That is a huge day for you and the wife. Say to goodbye to sleep, at least that's what I hear.

Say to goodbye to sleep, at least that's what I hear.

Definitely.

:sick

But it's worth it!! They grow past the crying stage and eventually start smiling and and hugging and saying that they love you. Might sound cheesy, but when it's your own child learning to say "daddy," your heart grows three sizes bigger just like in The Grinch.

I was going to ask if she'd delivered yet! I think it's gonna be a girl :)

Enjoy your last night of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be right for a couple of weeks before you'll be needing some recovery of your own. Till then.

Yep, for the first couple of weeks you're running an adrenaline and love and you can do anything.... then reality sets in and you realize you haven't gotten more than 2 hours of continuous sleep in a month! I am hoping for your sake that SHE'S (;)) not a screamer and sails through infancy :) :duff

thanks you all so much for your great comments and support.

sideshow dusty I will enjoy my last day of sleep tonite.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

my wife was telling me not to worrie.
when I work 12hr shifts 6pm to 6am I will get all the sleep I need.
I am a very heavy sleeper so I am not going to have a problem and on my days off I will help her with the baby.
no problem !!

lets hope.

Last edited:
Congrats!!! What an exciting and nerve wracking time! :D Boy or girl, I hope your child is healthy and I'm sure the little one will be very happy. :)

My vote goes for a girl. :) Cause girls f'n rock! :rock :rock

congrats :rock:rock:rock hope everything goes smoothly and post some pics up ASAP :rock

im going for a girl :D

Congratulations Snake!:D:banana:joy:chew

This is very good news,i am very happy for you my friend!!!:D

Great news Ray. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your future baby.
Ignore all the bad press about being a parent, it's the most amazing experience in your life and worth every sleepless hour.
Get ready for a new type of collecting too, Kids Toys, my floor is covered in them.
And don't worry about the smell of diapers, you'll get used to it. In about 2 years :rotfl:rotfl. Anyway, great news my friend

Good luck for you and your wife today Bro. Boy or Girl you'll love the little blighter with all your heart.

Keep me posted and I look forward to chatting to you about the new family member.

Congrats SS, thats great news.
I hope everything goes well and I wish your new family all the very best :duff
Take care
Shell
x :wave

Back