The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting out a feeler for some Clone Trooper Veterans. They can be loose, boxed, whatever. I'm looking to stock up on about 5 of them for a project in the future and I screwed around and waited til they were gone from Sideshow. If you have anything shoot me a PM.

Anyone have a spare ep2 or CW kenobi lightsaber. The one that comes with ep1 kenobi is drastic!

Anyone have a spare ep2 or CW kenobi lightsaber. The one that comes with ep1 kenobi is drastic!

I don't have any spares, but I have both, and honestly, while they're different, they're not drastically different. Not such that one is much better than the other anyway. I'm sure they're supposed to be the same saber, so one must be more screen accurate than the other, but I'm not sure which one - I keep them only for the CCFL work I do for others. ;)

I don't have any spares, but I have both, and honestly, while they're different, they're not drastically different. Not such that one is much better than the other anyway. I'm sure they're supposed to be the same saber, so one must be more screen accurate than the other, but I'm not sure which one - I keep them only for the CCFL work I do for others. ;)

Sorry I meant drastic in themselves that I hate the massive blade section. You are right that the hills themselves are not all too different but I hate that sideshow changed the slimmer blades to those horrible looking fatter ones. I fimd them not aesthetically pleasing haha.

Yeah that would be easier haha but I like my sabers consistent and not like funky coloured baseball bats. I think it's one of those tried and failed thing with the light up saber sideshow did. Hopefully hot toys ones will look good.......or not like chewie

Back