The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Time to pay the bills!

Hey everybody. Long time no speak. Due to frequent issues w/ my health I've been besieged w/ hospital bills and I need to sell some pieces ASAP. I'll cover S&H, and feel free to PM for specifics and/or questions. There'll be more to follow.

As of the moment:

-Commander Cody (missing Phase One helmet, otherwise complete): $100
-Medicom Jango Fett: $100
-Custom Emperor Palpatine (He does come w/ his cane):$75

Loose pieces:

-Anakin Gear
- Near complete set of Airborne Trooper Armour: $50
-Medicom Vader Cape: $30

pm sent on trooper armor

I'm sure it's a stretch, but looking for Medicom Jedi Luke boots. I know alot of people are working on Jedi Luke customs and perhaps someone is ditching these to use SS boots or maybe some of the Dragon leather ones. Gotta try anyway.

I'm looking for a clone chest armor, I'm not to concerned about damage.
PM me if you have one thanks

Last edited:
Looking for shocktrooper belt got some spare stuff available for trade. Trying to find one asap

Hey guys. Just had a buyer back-out. Updated the list. Post #'s 621 and 631. I also wanted to mention that I'm at a point where I just want this stuff gone and I need to do it soon. Note: Palpatine took a spill today causing him to break an arm. :( That's why he's off the list.

Last edited:
still need comm. neyos head and ganch parts..i have lots to trade...anyone?

and still looking for lando's belt and wrist thing...id settle for hasbro..but prefer SSC ones...

Last edited:
Updated list, though it's not much of a list since it's down to one figure. :lol I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me by buying these figures. Thanks to you guys I can pay the bills and continue to see my doctor. It's much appreciated. I also want you to know that I will be mailing your packages throughout the week, an when I do, I'll send you the Confirmation Number. Thanks again.

I'm desperately looking for

Ki adi mundi body and pants(complete with socks)
Obi wan ep 4 lightsaber.

Willing to trade the following items

Tatooine luke (no rifle)
Qui gon jinn (all accessories + box)
Custom x wing luke (ss body and head)
Lots of hands,lightsabers,phase 2 helmets and clone parts.

Back