The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone.

First off, sorry for disappearing off the face if the world. Had some family matters to attend to and family always comes first above all else.

But clearing out all the loose parts, some stuff you can barely find anymore:
- Imperial Navy Gray Green Uniform, Hat, Belt, and boots. Rank plague had been flip upside down and painted as a Moff but can be easily redone. (Piett)

- Imperial Stormtrooper Officer Uniform, Hat, boots, belt w/ utility boxes, holster, and blaster. (Praji)

- Imperial Female TIE Pilot Uniform, hat, belt, and boots. (Customized Praji uniform set to fit a female body for a custom Imperial Officer Juno Eclipse)

- Lots of Sideshow Jefi Tunics, robes, pants, and belts (both male and female)

- Endor Rebel Commando pieces (Infantryman and Sergeant)

What am I looking for?
- Clone Airborne Utapau Trooper complete
- $$$$$!

Hey everyone.

First off, sorry for disappearing off the face if the world. Had some family matters to attend to and family always comes first above all else.

But clearing out all the loose parts, some stuff you can barely find anymore:
- Imperial Navy Gray Green Uniform, Hat, Belt, and boots. Rank plague had been flip upside down and painted as a Moff but can be easily redone. (Piett)

- Imperial Stormtrooper Officer Uniform, Hat, boots, belt w/ utility boxes, holster, and blaster. (Praji)

- Imperial Female TIE Pilot Uniform, hat, belt, and boots. (Customized Praji uniform set to fit a female body for a custom Imperial Officer Juno Eclipse)

- Lots of Sideshow Jefi Tunics, robes, pants, and belts (both male and female)

- Endor Rebel Commando pieces (Infantryman and Sergeant)

What am I looking for?
- Clone Airborne Utapau Trooper complete
- $$$$$!

PM sent to you.

Hi All,
I'm looking for waxer or boil's flat feet. I have unpainted custom pauldrons for trade. PM me for more details about them.

I also would like a Bobba Fett or Commander Bacara. I have original and excellent condition with box 501st, 212th, shock and grey clones for trade.

Thxs

killing...me......sigh...

i know that you know this..but you can still get those two on the SSC site...right?

LOL... I know but with a trade I can be efficient with space. Trading one for another doesn't make things on the shelf even more cramped. I am running into serious shelving issues!!

Hey guys I'm looking for SS Emperor parts.
I need the neck piece, the cane hand and the left Force(?) hand, the pegs for the hands, ankle pegs and "feet". If you have them hit me up.

Does anyone have any casts from the Marmit Stormtrooper helmet ? I'm looking for 2 if possible. I was supposed to be getting some from someone on here a while ago but got sick of excuses and waiting.

May i get a moderator to contact me? Please..:wave
I can't post anything in the Marketplace/sale thread. I got stuff that needs to go.

Oh, I still need waxer or boiler flat feet - Please

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals,

Looking to trade here, no selling.

Looking for:
- Boxed or loose OOM-9
- Boxed or loose Battle Droids x2
- Boxed or loose Eweb Blaster Cannon

Haves for trade:
- MIB Aayla Secura
- MIB Commander Bly
- Loose Endor Sergeant; complete but his pack and blaster rifle is that of the Endor Infantryman
- Custom ROTJ Death Star Trooper uniform set: Customized Praji uniform with sleeve pockets and Imperial Insignia added, holster painted black, Praji gloves, and Hasbro helmet
- Sideshow Phase II Clone Helmet (Coruscant Clone Trooper - Gray)
- Sideshow Skiff Guard Blaster

PM if interested.
Thanks

May i get a moderator to contact me? Please..:wave
I can't post anything in the Marketplace/sale thread. I got stuff that needs to go.

Oh, I still need waxer or boiler flat feet - Please

I would PM Darklord Dave. I had to in order to get Commerce Section privledges.

Back