The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like loose Hasbro Han in Carbonite, Slave Leia or Bounty Hunters. Would like a Hasbro Gammy too if anyone has one or a broken Tauntaun (just need the head).

Last edited:
Currently looking for the Dianoga tentacle that came with the 12" Hasbro Luke stormtrooper(trash compactor deco)
I need several of these so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Fellas...I added more stuff for SALE or TRADE in Post #2....I would prefer selling the stuff though....Thx

SST Mace Windu Nude incl Hands
SST Luke Skywalker ROTJ Nude incl Hands
SST Mace Windu Jedi Robe
SST 2 Dark Brown Jedi Robes
HASBRO Tusken Outer Robe
HASBRO Tusken Under Garments
HASBRO Tusken Boots
HASBRO AT-AT Driver Coverall
HASBRO AT-ST Commander Helmet+Googles
HASBRO Imperial Officer greenish Uniform
SST Smuggler Han Gloved Hands
SST Bespin Han Jacket
SST Bespin Han Pants
SST Bespin Han Shirt

...and last but not least a HASBRO 12 inch Speeder Bike with Biker Scout MIB....The Box has wear and tear BUT the Bike and Scout are in TOP NOTCH condition....Due to the size of the box I would like to reserve this item to our European Members...BUT Overseas Memebers are welcome aswell as long as you dont mind the shipping costs.

Feel free to get in contact with me via PM or E-mail me at mdfelda at t-online dot de and discussions regarding Items and prices or trade items will be made this way...

Last edited:
a little bumparoo..........:)

does anyone have an extra stormtrooper neck seal/collar ?...:pray:

i cant find one anywhere & our dearly missed "wild bill" seamster master who made some of these is AWOL........:monkey2

Updated my list... not looking for anything in particular, but willing to help out a collector :duff

I've got a 1/6 Hasbro TaunTaun that's taking up too much space. There's some other StarWars stuff in my sales thread too...

Guys i am attempting to create a custom clone wars OW, i have general kenobi figure but i am unsure of whether the ep3 head will fit on the prometheus body-any ideas? Also same question regarding medicom vadr head on sideshow body, despite scale size differences?

Here is what I did with mine:

I used a Clonobi Head Chopped off the back of the hair and re molded new hair and the body was just the basic clone trooper body or the one that came with clonobi I have the recipe I used on my customs thread ( in my signature below). hope this will help you out

firstsculptobi5.jpg

firstsculptobi6.jpg

firstsculptobi7.jpg

firstsculptobi8.jpg

And this is what it looked like done:

Clonobidone.jpg

I will be adding to this list so please keep looking back as I will only be updating my post and not reposting.

My Haves:

SSC Cobra Storm Shadow ( Complete, Box in not so great shape )
SSC Clone Captain Rex ( Incomplete, Missing Backpack, relaxed hands and Head sculpt box is nice ) Traded
Medicom Clone Commander ( yellow ) ( Mint NIB, Never opened, box is nice )
SSC Sith Probe Droids ( Complete, was on display, box like new ) Sold
SSC Custom Phase II ARC trooper (will post pic soon too) Traded
SSC Utapau Clone trooper Armor Only (full set of armor Bucket is Included NO hands and feet tho)
SSC Asajj Ventress w/ 2 Lit and 2 unlit Hilts (NO boots, No box, No Stand )
SSC Ep 3 Obi Wan Stripped, basicly just the clothes, the tabard has a light pink stain on it its pretty small (pics below of stains and what you get with him) Gone
SSC Qui Gon Jinn Stripped Pretty much same Just Clothes and robe but he comes with a unlit Hilt he too also has a small stain on his tabard (pics below of what you get and the stain)

Hasbro Haves:

2 Speederbikes 1 was Leia's and one was scout troopers
Tauntaun broken arm and slight chew I'll post a pis of him once I find his arm again it was right on muy desk might move it to find but i do got it
Ultimate Villain Darth Vader just Vader and his Lightsaber he dusty Ill give him some canned air but hes only been shelved

Wants:

SSC AAyla Secura
SSC Anakin (Sith version)
SSC Bespin Luke (exclusive prefered)
SSC Jedi Luke (exclusive prefered)

Kinda Wants:

SSC Pretty much any complete clone (prefer ribbed bodysuit over pleather)
SSC Greedo
SSC Momaw Nadon
SSC Any Imperial Officer

Wants Medicom:

Boba Fett
Jango Fett

If you really want or need something and Have nothing on my list make me an offer of what you might want to trade, but it's always worth asking because I may not have thought of something :wink1: but lets keep it to SSC figures please not much interest in much else unless its just real cool LOL

Pictures of some of the items as I get to them are below this line:

Storm Shadow:

stormshadowsalepic.jpg

Qui Gon Jinn:

jinnsale1.jpg

jinnsale2.jpg

Last edited:
Back