The Best Anime show ever !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how I feel. DBZ was the 'gateway drug' of anime for me. I do revisit it from time to time though. Some that I feel top it? FMA and Rurouni Kenshin to name a few. And if Bleach keeps getting as good as I've seen, then I'm tempted to add that (despite its DBZ-esque moments) to the list.

Fullmetal.Alchemist.Brotherhood.full.1241895.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzBmQMyYDBk[/ame]

Not into this at all. Personally don't get it.
Just because they make epic looking faces and angry eyes at each other and face off in battles with powers, doesn't make it the best anime of all time.

I'm not huge on anime anymore, but I like a lot of other things much better than this.
I'll even take Cowboy Bebop over this. Or Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Ninja Scroll etc.

Not into this at all. Personally don't get it.
Just because they make epic looking faces and angry eyes at each other and face off in battles with powers, doesn't make it the best anime of all time.

I'm not huge on anime anymore, but I like a lot of other things much better than this.
I'll even take Cowboy Bebop over this.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

Lmfao!

But I have to disagree dbz among the top five amines ever, I think Akira is overrated really good, but not as good as people plain, ghost in the shell is way better and a lot better score too.

Ghost in a shell is very good and also hellsing. That anime completely destroys dbz. Also shiki is a good anime to watch. Soul eater is also very good.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Dude i freaking love Rurouni kenshin the manga and anime specially the Shishio Arc! And dont get me started with Brotherhood! ****ing amazing!!!! The score to that anime is so good to!!! Mustang is so sick!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa got to go and pop in the Bluray and start watching i again.

Kenshin vs. Shishio was awesome. Every time I think about that show, Shishio comes to mind. I remember watching as a kid and being wow'd by that whole Kyoto arc.

As for FMA, that show was one of a kind. Lots of deep meaning for an anime. It's one of the few that I care to revisit on occasion. Heck, I'm like you. I got the discs on the shelf right now. :lol

:rock :rock :rock

Excellent choices!

I never watched a lot of anime growing up, and I don't want any anymore, but to me Shaman King was one of the best out there. Seen a few of the Studio Ghibli films but I've not sat down to watch a series in a long time. Half tempted to do so every now and again but never do.

Oh, I totally forgot about the Kenshin OVAs....

THE most beautiful animation I've ever seen to this day. Between the story and the art, that was just above and beyond anything I ever expected. What a beautiful ending to the whole story between Kenshin and Kaoru. :monkey2

Oh, I totally forgot about the Kenshin OVAs....

THE most beautiful animation I've ever seen to this day. Between the story and the art, that was just above and beyond anything I ever expected. What a beautiful ending to the whole story between Kenshin and Kaoru. :monkey2

I'm still working on that box set

I've had Kenshin DVDs and Kyo DVDs over the years, I can't remember which is which, but I can identify a DBZ episode fairly easily, but thats mostly from my oldest being really into it for awhile.

Kenshin vs. Shishio was awesome. Every time I think about that show, Shishio comes to mind. I remember watching as a kid and being wow'd by that whole Kyoto arc.

As for FMA, that show was one of a kind. Lots of deep meaning for an anime. It's one of the few that I care to revisit on occasion. Heck, I'm like you. I got the discs on the shelf right now. :lol

:rock :rock :rock

Excellent choices!

Fma was a groundbreaking anime for me. It's so beautiful and has some of the best fights I've ever seen.

I'm still working on that box set

Amazing stuff.
I've had Kenshin DVDs and Kyo DVDs over the years, I can't remember which is which, but I can identify a DBZ episode fairly easily, but thats mostly from my oldest being really into it for awhile.

Definitely check out Kenshin in its entirety. :rock

Fma was a groundbreaking anime for me. It's so beautiful and has some of the best fights I've ever seen.

Oh, I agree. I started watching it on Adult Swim years and years ago, when they first debuted it (in the United States) not really knowing what it was about. From there, I was buying the individual DVD volumes as they came out (not caring to wait for the boxed sets.) That's the only anime I've ever done that for, and probably ever will do that for.....cost me a small fortune. :lol

Yup. I even bought the medi Ed and Alphonse. Also bought original series box set .

Yup. I even bought the medi Ed and Alphonse. Also bought original series box set .

I was going to ask this the other day. But I've seen a few Ed and Alphonse figures on the market. (I think they're all 1:6th.) But who has offered the 'best' in terms of quality? I know there was some released years back, and then that company released a second wave or something like that??? Can't remember who made what and how many 'players' there are making them.

Back