The best 1/6 ak47 in 1/6 History?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Looking for the most accurate (internal-proportions- & size-wise) metal+wood AK47 (or similar) ever.
It must have the full fixed stock. Does anybody in the room know of any candidates, beyond what can be found on ebay?
Thx!

I’m not expert on this but i had these images on my hard drive from the Toy Anxiety site (I doubt any are in stock though) If they help at all. They were all flagged as AK-47.

Soldier Of Fortune 4
IMG_0765.jpeg

Resident Evil 5 Redfield BSAA
IMG_0767.jpeg

Probably the same one, RE5 as well, Sheva

IMG_0769.jpeg

PMC Gunner OSF
IMG_0770.jpeg

Slavic Warrior
IMG_0771.jpeg

Red Alert Natasha
IMG_0772.jpeg

I’m not expert on this but i had these images on my hard drive from the Toy Anxiety site (I doubt any are in stock though) If they help at all. They were all flagged as AK-47.

Soldier Of Fortune 4
View attachment 673718

View attachment 673719

View attachment 673720

PMC Gunner OSF
View attachment 673721

Slavic Warrior
View attachment 673722

Red Alert Natasha
View attachment 673723
What would be best for a goldeneye custom?

What would be best for a goldeneye custom?

16_the_ultimate_soldier_ak_wea_1636767566_a76fe2db_progressive.jpg

AKS74U ( if we are talking about Pierce Brosnan as Bond, etc)

Top row, one to the right. The Ultimate Soldier release is the most commonly mass produced and the largest quantity overall version available.

Hot Toys made one around 2006 or so, but it's pretty underscale. And not so easy to find now. Soldier Story or DAM released one in the past few years, but it's going to cost 40-50 bucks loose on the secondary market. There's a gold plated version made back in the day, can't remember which set.

If it was me, I'd look for the Ultimate Soldier version first. Good luck.

View attachment 673739

AKS74U ( if we are talking about Pierce Brosnan as Bond, etc)

Top row, one to the right. The Ultimate Soldier release is the most commonly mass produced and the largest quantity overall version available.

Hot Toys made one around 2006 or so, but it's pretty underscale. And not so easy to find now. Soldier Story or DAM released one in the past few years, but it's going to cost 40-50 bucks loose on the secondary market. There's a gold plated version made back in the day, can't remember which set.

If it was me, I'd look for the Ultimate Soldier version first. Good luck.
Thank you and yes I need 2 for brosnan and Sean bean

Thank you and yes I need 2 for brosnan and Sean bean

91900b a.jpg

World Peacekeepers did a "mold lift" of the Ultimate Soldier one ( plastic grade is different, much more simple designed for kids/more heavy wear)

World Peacekeepers: Enemy Commando | 1/6 Scale Bad Guys | GIMCT-91900B

^ Cotswold still has that set in stock. The rest of those parts might actually be pretty useful for other things (But if you want to trash the rest of it, let me know, I might take it off your hands...) Cotswold is managed by Greg Brown. He's good people. Cots is reliable.

AKS-74U Carbine Rifle | 1:6 Scale Modern Military Weapons | GIMCTP-UW108

^ Cotswold apparently also has a version loose. But this is pretty rudimentary. Unless you feel you can weather and paint this up, etc, etc.

1:6 Ultimate Soldier AK-74U Machine Gun w/ Folding Stock 12" GI Joe Dragon AK 47 | eBay

TUS one loose. So you can better see the detail. Seller here is jeffajab. I know him from the old OSW days. Tell him RayGun from OSW sent you. If he can cut you a little bit of a discount to go for an offline sale, he will if he can. I make no money off of the referral, he's good people so I'd like to send people his way, etc, etc.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-speed-1-6th-military-product-archive.247492/

^ I have a thread here, that's an archive of older 1/6th military figures and sets in our hobby. It's a decent sized reference point for things out there that predominantly non military collectors might not know exists or have not been exposed to it. Worth checking out, etc.

Again, good luck

Soldier Of Fortune 4
View attachment 673718

View attachment 673719

View attachment 673720

PMC Gunner OSF
View attachment 673721

Slavic Warrior
View attachment 673722

Red Alert Natasha
View attachment 673723
do you have a database of parts in your hdd. would be cool of internet has something like this.

btw which ones have spring action hot toys should have them right?

View attachment 673776

World Peacekeepers did a "mold lift" of the Ultimate Soldier one ( plastic grade is different, much more simple designed for kids/more heavy wear)

World Peacekeepers: Enemy Commando | 1/6 Scale Bad Guys | GIMCT-91900B

^ Cotswold still has that set in stock. The rest of those parts might actually be pretty useful for other things (But if you want to trash the rest of it, let me know, I might take it off your hands...) Cotswold is managed by Greg Brown. He's good people. Cots is reliable.

AKS-74U Carbine Rifle | 1:6 Scale Modern Military Weapons | GIMCTP-UW108

^ Cotswold apparently also has a version loose. But this is pretty rudimentary. Unless you feel you can weather and paint this up, etc, etc.

1:6 Ultimate Soldier AK-74U Machine Gun w/ Folding Stock 12" GI Joe Dragon AK 47 | eBay

TUS one loose. So you can better see the detail. Seller here is jeffajab. I know him from the old OSW days. Tell him RayGun from OSW sent you. If he can cut you a little bit of a discount to go for an offline sale, he will if he can. I make no money off of the referral, he's good people so I'd like to send people his way, etc, etc.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-speed-1-6th-military-product-archive.247492/

^ I have a thread here, that's an archive of older 1/6th military figures and sets in our hobby. It's a decent sized reference point for things out there that predominantly non military collectors might not know exists or have not been exposed to it. Worth checking out, etc.

Again, good luck
Thank you I appreciate it, I'll definitely take a look

Ok so I looked up the gun used in the movie and it's actually a Chinese type 56. Does anyone know if soldier story is the only company to make that gun in wood and metal?

Back