The Behemoth has descended!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshowpdx said:
The real value will be determined in the following months. Who knows,,, this could be the next Balrog.

hmm.. Well, I really think those hypes are over. Don't forget this thing already costs big $$$$ to start with. I don't see this going up to 3000-4000 dollars or so...

Besides that, I don't think Predator is as popular as the LOTR was/is..

My preds in the UK. Says on the web site....... Package available for clearance. Should be here for Monday. Dont think Fed ex ship over the weekend. Bahh !!!!!

Words can not describe how good this piece is.

Predator1.jpg

Predator2.jpg

Congrats Bull, :chew He really needs his own special display cabinet. Now, If you will excuse me I have to check the whereabouts of that bank i need to rob. :monkey1

Whooo Hoooo I got the monster this morning. Had to help the chap carry it into the house. Box is bloody massive. From what I can tell its in perfect nick. When I was pulling it out the box I snagged the necklace and pulled it off at one side. Had to superglue it back on. Need to find the perfect spot for it once I have finished doing up my house.

Will be posting a ton of pics later on all the usual forums. If anyone wants a pic next to a specific statue or toy let me know.

Grant

robomorph said:
Nice one Grant! What shape was the box in after all the Fedex handling?

Was not bad mate. Had small crush like marks on two corners. That was about it. Now to wait for the tax letter from hell.

So pdx, did you find an exclusive version yet? :)

I still just LOVE this piece.

My case and pedestal arrived today.

A nice case makes this piece look even better. PM me if you want dimensions.

predcase.jpg

predcase1.jpg

Finally mine's here as well! Haven't had the time yet to unpack the beast. Damn that box is big!! :monkey5 Problem is I have no space as of yet so he has to go back in his box again. Man, where is one going to leave such a box!??

Anyone from the Netherlands here have some experience with Fedex? The way the collect the import duties etc?? Most of the times I pay cash at the courier who delivers the stuff. Once with DHL they send me an invoice (4 months or so later!). How does Fedex does this?? Since I didn't pay anything yet, will I get an invoice in a few weeks/months??

Gruson said:

I still just LOVE this piece.

My case and pedestal arrived today.

A nice case makes this piece look even better. PM me if you want dimensions.

predcase.jpg

predcase1.jpg

Nice pics, Gruson! The case and pedestal really brings out the beauty of this masterpiece!:monkey5

Gruson said:

Argh,,, I'm still on the hunt and willing to pay $1400 for one. I did order a standard one just so I'm totally not left in the dark. If I find an exclusive, I'll flip the standard one.
Here's to hoping I get really lucky and get an email from SS saying that I'm lucky enough to get one via the waitlist that I placed an order for back in early November.

Back