The Behemoth has descended!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Swoop!!! This thing does look awesome!! Any shots of the electronics in action??

Kind of makes me sad I had to cancel mine, but hey had to realize I can't afford everything sooner or later :rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone who has picked this up.

The pic is pretty blurry, but here you go, Ox-

I plan on taking a few more with the electronics on later this evening.

Cool, thanks! I like the "headless" pic too, it's just too wierd.

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
The pic is pretty blurry, but here you go, Ox-

I plan on taking a few more with the electronics on later this evening.

I have the Pred 1/1 bust and I would say the paint job etc is as good as the one on the Sideshow website. Would you say this is the same ??

I think he looks perfect !!!! the exclusive was the way to go...

grant666uk said:
I have the Pred 1/1 bust and I would say the paint job etc is as good as the one on the Sideshow website. Would you say this is the same ??

Yes, I just checked the pics on the site(i believe of the proto) and the production piece looks very close.

Yes, I just checked the pics on the site(i believe of the proto) and the production piece looks very close.

Thanks for that Mate. Can't wait to get my Pred.

Wow! Looks incredible. Congrats to everyone who has one coming, pretty exciting times...

:)

WOW!!!

Thank you for the pics Swoop!

The mask REALLY makes this piece IMO. Very cool.

I don't even think mine has shipped yet!!! :(

Gruson said:
WOW!!!

Thank you for the pics Swoop!

The mask REALLY makes this piece IMO. Very cool.

I don't even think mine has shipped yet!!! :(

NP, man.

Yeah, the mask is crucial to this piece. The Predator does in fact wear it in 85.439% of the movie. :monkey5

Hopefully you will get a shipping notice tomorrow.

NP, man.

Yeah, the mask is crucial to this piece. The Predator does in fact wear it in 85.439% of the movie. :monkey5

Hopefully you will get a shipping notice tomorrow.

Could you take some more pics please. Would love one next to a sideshow 12" fig. Thanks.

Awesome piece, thanks for the pics.

I have to admit I'm still not sure if it's worth the 1200+ bucks, but I'm not gonna cancel him now.

I want the Exclusive so bad... He would look SO awesome next to my 1:1 bust. Then I could move my Alien Queen next to my 1:1 Alien head. It would be a sweet balance.

DSC01169-vi.jpg

It would be interesting the see the up-close differences in the face of the Predator between this and the 1:1 bust:

pred0187yy.jpg

theaterpredator4-vi.jpg

Time to go watch Predator. :chew

It's amazing to me that this movie is 19 years old. I think I could watch the final battle between Arnie and Predator a million times and never gets sick of it. I still remember clear as day the first time I saw Predator on VHS in 1988. I was blown away by the coolness of Stan Winstons creation.

Congrats. The pics look amazing!!!Saw both of this Format at the Con and it took my breath away. The details are amazing, specially on the 1:1 bust. :cool:

Back