The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Guitar straps are done! :yess:

Will try to post a pic before Seb sends them. He even added buckles so they can be adjustable. :D

Last edited:
Wow, great looking set Paul... looking forward to shots of the full set-up. Out of all 4 I think McCartney turned out the best; all are great, but something just clicks a bit more with him.

Wow, great looking set Paul... looking forward to shots of the full set-up. Out of all 4 I think McCartney turned out the best; all are great, but something just clicks a bit more with him.

Thanks GB. Funny, Les said Paul was the best sculpt but George actually photographs the best, John, the hardest, but they all look terrific. I just finished an intensive work project so I may have some time to post Ringo pics on the drumset later this week or early next. :D

Hope to be posting completed set pics with instruments soon!:cool:

First Shot of Ringo With Drumset! :cool:

This is the first pic I've taken properly with straight angle direct light. How good is this Spenser sculpt and Les paintwork! He looks almost lifelike. I'm so pumped! Will post the color version tomorrow. :D

aaardm2-1.jpg

I'm starting to think Spenser Sculpted these heads and expressions to be posed playing instruments... as Ringo, anyway, looks perfect behind the Drums. I think he was way ahead of us in his thinking. Genuis!:D

And here is a special treat compliments of Wor-Gar.

Ringoonstage.jpg

Last edited:
Wow great job to all involved:)

Personally I like ringo the best behind the drum,s just brings the figure to life.
Great pics especially like the treated pic.
How much roughly did the set cost you?
I would love to own a set of my own someday.
Will have to finnish some other projects first but this one is a must for the future.

Would also like a set from the strawberry fields era but I guess thats just asking too much and I would sell half of my crap figures for this set alone.
Congrats;)

Yeah, Ringo is great on the set. Can't wait to see the other Lads with their Guitars, Mics and Amps in the b.g.

Here's another shot of Ringo from a different/higher angle. Here you can see the drumsticks I made from scratch, whittled chopsticks and made tips and painted them. That was fun! :lol. Anyway, here's Ringo, again in Glorious B&W. :cool:

aaarsdm3-1.jpg

And in Color...

aaarsdm3.jpg

I just set up my Ringo today for the first time and then looked at this
thread - your setup looks great pjam! Here is my first try - the suit
is from Spenser:

ringo.jpg

Gotta love Spidey on air guitar...

Your Ringo looks terrific yodasan! :clap

That suit Spenser's Mom made is awesome. You may want to rearrange your drumset pieces to match mine or ref some pics. Also make some drumsticks for Ringo, just whittle some chopsticks or something like I did!

Yes - when I get all the lads ready I will get the drumset setup correctly.
This was just a quick arrangement for a snap.

Almost forgot - I still need to get boots. Trying to remember what you did - ?

Yes - when I get all the lads ready I will get the drumset setup correctly.
This was just a quick arrangement for a snap.

Almost forgot - I still need to get boots. Trying to remember what you did - ?

Minibarbie boots... you'll have to search the Project thread, posted pics and links there. Other Sellers sold those boots too.

Last edited:
New Angle with Amps. :cool:

aaarsdm4-1.jpg

Here's another, straight on... and in color. :D

aaarsdm5.jpg

Last edited:
I just set up my Ringo today for the first time and then looked at this
thread - your setup looks great pjam! Here is my first try - the suit
is from Spenser:

ringo.jpg

Gotta love Spidey on air guitar...

Oh my gosh I hate you for having that. :pfft: :monkey2