The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful job, you did with them. Superb paint job and the customization on the clothes. Congratulations.

...when did john and ringo become blonds? - Well that is a WIP, those are the base colors then they will be darkened.

Thanks again. :D

For Fun and to Celebrate,

I will post Individual Pic/s of each Beatle this week starting tonight in the reverse order each became a Beatle. :cool:

Schedule:

Tues: Ringo
Wed: George
Thurs: Paul
Fri: John

Last edited:
RINGO

aaringo3.jpg

Ringo Completed and ready to hit the Ludwig's

aaarsfin1.jpg

aaarsfin.jpg

Ringo is on a Dragon Short body and has bendable hands to hold his drumsticks. Can't wait to get him behind the Drums. :D

Happy 70th BD Ringo!

Last edited:
Its amazing, even though he's not doing anything, the figure just seems to exude Ringo-ness lol
Well done indeed :D

GEORGE

Here's a prefinal Pic of George but I really didn't have to do much because he fit the suit so well. He is on a HT Slim Body which is nearly perfect. I also recommend this body for Paul.

aabeatgh1.jpg

Earlier Test Pic of George with Guitar before his shirt was replaced with a HT DX Cop Joker shirt. You can get a good idea how he'll look completed with Guitar. Can't wait. :D

aabeatg1.jpg

George Final. Les told me he spent a lot of time painting this head, but it actually photographs the best of them all. Can't wait to get him done, just waiting for guitar straps. Seb said he just has to add buckles now.:cool:

aaagnfin.jpg

Cheers Gang. :duff

Last edited:
George needs skinnier legs. He was a really scrawny guy! I'm loving these but wish you'd quit teasing us and show them with the instruments! The guitar shot's awesome! :)

I've dug up footage of the Beatles playing and these facial expressions are just great.

Amazing BEATLES set you have pjam! With Les' paintjob make it even more special.

Not sure if it could get better than that....

Amazing BEATLES set you have pjam! With Les' paintjob make it even more special.

Not sure if it could get better than that....

Thanks. Les is the Man, he brought these to a whole new level.:D

George needs skinnier legs. He was a really scrawny guy! I'm loving these but wish you'd quit teasing us and show them with the instruments! The guitar shot's awesome! :)

I've dug up footage of the Beatles playing and these facial expressions are just great.

:rotfl

I know but I have posted several times that I can't pose them with instruments until I get the Guitar straps (which should be in a couple weeks) so these are just the first shots of my Completed Figures.

As for George, I don't know how anyone can say his legs need to be skinnier when they are hidden inside his pants. But the HT Slim is the correct body for him and they look fine in hand. :lol ;)

I missed the bit about the straps. Or rather forgot you mentioning it way back when. I'm all about pics now that you're so near the end.

I was just watching some archival footage on "Beatles Rockband" the other day (never found it before so was way excited) and there's some high-resolution footage from the Ed Sullivan Show. His pants I should say should be tighter because his legs look really skinny. It's a nitpick, you still own the definitive collection of these guys for sure!

Oh, no worries, Bro. Yeah, I really can't pose them with guitars without straps because the guitar slips, tough to hold a pose without risking breakage, etc. And I was just saying the HT Slim body is great for George, and Paul too. I think Spenser recommended using them for his Mom's outfits too.

Anyway, Paul Pic/s will be up tonight. :cool:

PAUL

Okay, here's Paul. At first I had a Dragon Body picked out for him but I ended up using a TTL 1.0 Body I was going to use for John and switched John's to the Dragon. The TTL is a bit taller and slimmer so it worked out. Anyway, very happy with Paul. :duff

aabeatpm3-1.jpg

Paul final, after gluing the lapels tighter and higher.
aaapcfin3.jpg

aaapmfin1.jpg

Wow, Pjam, Paul looks perfect! Of course, so do George and Ringo. Can't wait to see John. Dang, I need to get some cash together for these guys.

Wow, Pjam, Paul looks perfect! Of course, so do George and Ringo. Can't wait to see John. Dang, I need to get some cash together for these guys.

Thanks man, all credit goes to Spenser and Figuremaster Les. ;)

JOHN

Here's John as promised. John is on a Dragon body which was a bit wider than the TTL which worked out really well for him. The pics with white b.g. are prefinished suit test pics which had dragon hands I didn't like. I switched them with some really great hands only I had to whittle the wrist pegs to fit them. And I glued his right index finger and thumb together for Guitar poses. Pictures do not do this justice, he looks amazing from various angles, hard to capture it with a macro lens. Anyway, enjoy. :duff

aabjl.jpg

aabeatjl2.jpg

With new hands, Suit not final.

aajllw1.jpg

Finished Figure

aaajlfin-1.jpg

aaajlfin2.jpg

Thanks again, couldn't be happier with these, but waiting for the guitar straps is killing me. Seb said he just has to add buckles to the straps, he wants them really accurate so they will be adjustable.

I did score another mic so everything is done now... oh, I may add rings to Ringo's fingers and I still haven't figured out how I'll color the cymbals, they are still silver.

Back