The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I like Tacticool mixed with Capes. It's not like it's straight-up Tacticool like the modern Hawkeye suit; it's a mix. They did say it'd look like the Bermejo suit.

P1SMMDC39_0.jpg

So, uh... I like it...

giphy.gif

I'll probably get the HT if it ends up looking like that. I hope they also make an Arkham Catwoman, because I have no interest in Kravitz Selina. I will be holding out hope for a Classic Paul Dano Riddler though.

I like it. Looks like a Arkham Knight + Night Owl + Daredevil mix. That little snippet of Giachinno?s score also sounds great. Don?t really care about seeing the classic suit. Every director is gonna have their own spin on the Batsuit. You?re not gonna get a true rendition of it in your life time. Not to mention Batman has had a million costumes over the years.

Yeah, it's just not my thing. Movie may still be fun, but that suit put a damper on my excitement. My favourite cinematic suits to date are Burton '89 and Returns, and the Schumacher Panther suit. I would have liked to have seen a riff on a classic comic style suit, with a more stealthy and agile Batman to go with it. I don't need that much realism (body armour) when the guy's wearing a freaking cape.

Suit looks meh so far. His head looks pretty bulbous too.

Yeah, since it looks like its going to be more like a mask than a full cowl, he doesn't get the big neck like Begins or Dawn of Justice cowls had (my two favorite cowls).
The neck of the cowl, as Bale said, made him look and feel more like an animal.

AAAAAAAAND they lost me. Fabric grey suit with dark blue cowl and cape and yellow emblem (preferably) was the way to go.

It's like proto Batman or a year one kind of suit. It might be good, but oh well, they're saving me money on merchandise.

I wanted a yellow and gold emblem to but I guess for a man who fights at night that?d be a huge target

I?m just glad Robert can fake an American accent pretty well

What time period is he supposed to be... Batman Year One?

Because anybody thinking he will look like the youngest looking Bruce Wayne in film :lecture

Back