The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think about it. Batman always had all star cast. Never casted unknowns til Nolan I think

Peter Sarsgaard announced but no word on his role. My money's on Calendar Man. He would own that.
inperformance-sarsgaard-superJumbo.jpg
35109438f301e6cb767171c310a07694f584f28fv2_hq.jpg

I would like to see longer collaboration between Batman, Dent and Gordon. I felt like we barely got a taste of it in TDK.

Guess it doesn?t take place in the 90s since ser photos show a gotham news van that says ? watch in hd? and we definitely didn?t have hd in the 90s

This movie better be good because they basicly abandoned the shared universe idea for this movie.

No watch tower, No Darkside invasion back I still dont see how this can top thr Nolanverse . Batman begins is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's only one movie so far, so I'm not expecting it to top any trilogies. I feel they can learn something from every Batman film that's been made, so in that regard they have an advantage. There's plenty they can borrow from the Burton/Nolan/Batfleck films, but also not do.

Post Joker this movie has a ton more riding on it than just living up to BB/TDK.

Joker surpassed TDK levels of expectations

Phillips surpassed Nolan levels of expectations lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back