The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like he was on his way to antarctica for an expedition but then realized he needed to fight batman first.

Wonder if we're gonna get em all on screen together at the same time?? Hockey Bats, leather Cat, Gimp Riddler, and suited normal looking Penguin..

:yess:

It'll look like a cosplay party where some people brought dates that aren't into comic books but they had to go in costume... :rotfl

Wonder how long it?ll be til we hear the ole ? it?s not his final look. He will wear a more comic accurate costume in the end of the film?

A lot of unknowns so far in what is deemed a "murder mystery" film. I will see it nonetheless cause Batman, but I like to think of the Riddler as a long play kind of guy. Maybe he will evolve in this film or the next, same with Catwoman. One of the "laying the groundwork" approaches where you don't get what you want till maybe, MAYBE later. Or never. See Netflix Punisher.

I can overlook it if the story and characters are good. Funny the real world approach to costumes never seems to work out for the directors. Like they can't wrap their brains around costumes but the characters still keep their totally unrealistic powers.

So many negative posts. I'm saving all of them to re post them a year from now when Riddler is the greatest thing ever and all of you whiners are begging HT to make a doll. Having said that, I could be wrong, in which case you have my permission to re post this comment a year from now if the Riddler sucks and make fun of me :lol

I?m sure he will still be good and it?ll make the Snyder cultist change there tune and start saying Pattinson is the best Batman ever like affleck but that mask is pretty silly.

Idk what?s up with DC but they never want to embrace the colorful side. ****ing Batman and Robin scared them for years til this very day. They don?t want to ever go full on silly or out there. Everything must be grounded and realistic. Thank goodness for Aquaman and Shazam. Lol

I remember bringing up that point back in the TDK days of 2008 -- that Burton's world added a nice fantasy element -- and you'd think I said Batman should wear a banana sling. The fans were so into the gritty, realistic world that they wanted nothing to do with silliness. Of course, a lot of those same naysayers back then are now salivating over HT's Batman Forever figures. Talk about a return to the banana sling...

Can't wait till the end where Batman catches the Riddler in his ice fishing shanty in Alaska.

ice-fishing2.jpg

I wouldn't do that because that would be mean.

I would simply ask you to put a gimp mask over your Joker avatar for at least a month.

:D

Deal! If Riddler is "universally" accepted as a failure, like Letoker, I will use the gimp mask as my avatar for a month. :D

But what if Riddler is great tho? Will you use the gimp mask?

Deal! If Riddler is "universally" accepted as a failure, like Letoker, I will use the gimp mask as my avatar for a month. :D

But what if Riddler is great tho? Will you use the gimp mask?

No

:lol

I can't add the gimp mask to my gif or I actually would. That said, I truly doubt I will have that dilemma.

What if Riddler is a middling effort -- meaning, he was OK, perhaps even the best part of a bad movie. Then he's not really a universal failure but he isn't reinventing the wheel either..

Batman is like a creepy ghost. I love the Penguin there. This is a very good effort.

It was the stunt Batman on some building. Trashbagman.

Now just need Jye to PS Batman and Robin with gags in their mouths for the Gimpler midpoint scene.

Back