The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that the cinematographer's job tho? :chase

I actually asked a friend this (who used to work as a film editor for a major studio here and in Dubai). The director plays a major role on shot composition/movement. Often, they come in with a very good idea on how they want the shot to look like and they discuss the shots a lot with the DP/cinematographer. The DP/cinematographer then brings that to life.

Ultimately, the director has the final say. Someone like Snyder has a very distinct visual style so he probably has a heavier hand on the creative decisions on the shots than other directors do.

I actually asked a friend this (who used to work as a film editor for a major studio here and in Dubai). The director plays a major role on shot composition/movement. Often, they come in with a very good idea on how they want the shot to look like and they discuss the shots a lot with the DP/cinematographer. The DP/cinematographer then brings that to life.

Ultimately, the director has the final say. Someone like Snyder has a very distinct visual style so he probably has a heavier hand on the creative decisions on the shots than other directors do.

I see, then that explains why all of Kevin Smith's films look like ****. :lol

MWLcqZA.jpg

YnIZPkt.jpg

I think this would be cool.

Just show me the damn city already the costume is not the most important thing.

What are we talking about here is it fever dream Tim Burton backlot streets with a fake sky, styrofoam buildings and Harley with a mallet or Joker NYC steps in the hood or something in between those 2 aesthetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just show me the damn city already the costume is not the most important thing.

What are we talking about here is it fever dream Tim Burton backlot streets with a fake sky, styrofoam buildings and Harley with a mallet or Joker NYC steps in the hood or something in between those 2 aesthetics.

They are filming in Glasgow this wkend, by the cathedral & the necropolis-both very gothic locations. Also other street locations. Batmobile is rumoured to be there too.
I?m going to be there all wkend!

They are filming in Glasgow this wkend, by the cathedral & the necropolis-both very gothic locations. Also other street locations. Batmobile is rumoured to be there too.
I?m going to be there all wkend!

Thanks for the update! :hi5:

Curious is that area as much as a dump as where those Joker stairs are located in the Bronx lol

Thanks for the update! :hi5:

Curious is that area as much as a dump as where those Joker stairs are located in the Bronx lol

Lol bit more like 89 batman vibe than the joker
But there is certainly some areas in Glasgow as much as a dump as seen in the joker
e5c4cba053beb1031d7f9233723eb4a3.jpg

So Battison will have more than one suit. The suit with the collar is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Probably or at least a weapon of some kind.

We know this is a first for the movies but If i?m not mistaken isn?t this a first for Batman ever to have a removable bat symbol even in the comics.

If so kudos to WB for coming up with something unique and different i?m just surprised it took this long hell Superman had a removable S symbol in Superman 2 lol

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UniqueFortunateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

This is like the Martha angle so obvious in plain sight but never done before so when they do it we all go holy crap how did we not see that coming.

Back