The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And those of us around at the time remember the massive vocal backlash against Keaton from comics fans. "Mr Mom??? As Batman??"

But I remember this article and the trailer changing people's tunes really quickly.

Ahhh....the summer of 89. Good times.

Thanks for sharing, that?s pretty cool. Makes me want to watch it again [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right he doesn?t and he was absolutely amazing shame how his life came to an end.

Anyways 10 years after Phantom I saw John Williams live with the Boston Pops which surpassed Phantom as my ultimate favorite live performance.

Last edited:
Sounds like the motif played in the teaser took inspiration from Chopin's Funeral March - which also inspired John William's Darth Vader theme as well. Sounds like it's in the same key too.

It was the 89 theme with a new tempo listen to it again.

But I also do hear Vader theme as well lol

Last edited:
One of the best cinematic Batman moments ever for me is Affleck Bruce looking up at Superman and Zod fighting his stare is all rage.

But i?m confused was the Wayne skyscraper located in Metropolis lol

One of the best cinematic Batman moments ever for me is Affleck Bruce looking up at Superman and Zod fighting his stare is all rage.

But i?m confused was the Wayne skyscraper located in Metropolis lol

Well, large corporations have buildings in multiple states and countries, so I'm sure Wayne Enterprises has multiple buildings. Now, why was Wayne in a hurry to get there? I dont know. :dunno

Well, large corporations have buildings in multiple states and countries, so I'm sure Wayne Enterprises has multiple buildings. Now, why was Wayne in a hurry to get there? I dont know. :dunno

Well I figured he rushed there because it was his main corporate HQ they even made it a point to show one of his high level staff at that location lol

Affleck got a raw deal but I don't know why he would want to stay when he did two films (three if you count the Suicide Squad cameo) back-to-back and they were all panned to ****. Not his fault, but I can see why that'd torch your interest in staying with a franchise.

Digging that bit of the score in the teaser.

Here's a reminder why Zack Snyder is a genius:

Woah! That was awesome! Imagine having those scenes played out side-by-side on large TV screens with full surround sound. It'd be like you were submersed into the story!

Faora was the coolest female villain since Pfeiffer's Catwoman.

I always thought that Zack Snyder was great at visuals/shot composition. However, I never thought he was great at writing stories.

I can understand that POV, however I think he and Goyer get more flak than they deserve.

I just realized that this Batman will be the first to be younger than me for the first time in my life.... feels, a bit strange. Joker still older tho. :yess:

Part of the reason I liked Battfleck was he showed you could still be a superhero in your late 40s!

Back