The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

Cancelled.

Yeah, I think so too. I think Affleck will do two more Justice Leagues (if the DCU lasts that long) and maybe cameo in some other films and then bounce. DCU will probably reboot by then or have Nightwing take the mantle.

Well, now the plot has thickened a bit. According to Slashfilm:

We can now report that there is more going behind-the-scenes as well. According to sources close to the production, the screenplay for The Batman is being rewritten from the ground up, so it’s entirely possible that everything we’ve heard about the film’s story will no longer be in play.

Just end the entire thing and start over

Yeah, sometimes you just have to put that dog down, I'm sorry to say. Why prolong the inevitable? Headhunt Feige and send Marvel Studios Snyder in exchange!

just cast casey affleck as batman and continue forward (then DC will win more oscars )

This reminds me of the post-Batman and Robin era where there were tons of Batman films in the works from 1998-2003 that were in development hell. A lot of them sounded awesome too but just fell off the radar. The Batman seems to be suffering the same fate.

This reminds me of the post-Batman and Robin era where there were tons of Batman films in the works from 1998-2003 that were in development hell. A lot of them sounded awesome too but just fell off the radar. The Batman seems to be suffering the same fate.

which ones sounded awesome?

And they could get Leto to do the motion capture. :monkey3

3f4.gif

Soooo If justice league blows will this movie be a reboot?

Back