"THE BAT" batwing 1/6 SCALE by Darkseid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic! If you don't mind, please post pics of each and every new progress. It's going to help you in the long run because as this thread grows with more and more people awaiting the completion of your gargantuan task, more and more people will in turn help you by giving you support. And it also helps you keep track of your progress :D

Looking forward to those pics! You rock man!

Dude that looks wicked have you thought about makeing the classic batmobile

Tottaly epic project! Any update pic?

I suppose that it's very difficult for someone to make the 1989 batmobile just from plastic foam. That's because it has many rounded-curved lines. Not very sure about that cause i haven't work the plastic foam myself. Just a guess.

Amazing and much promising work indeed. Any update maybe?

I really wonder how you made the front guns from plastic foam. I'm practicing a small project from plastic foam and I find very hard, not say impossible, to make a round-elliptic curve small size shapes.

Wow!:thud:
Amazing work so far. Cool to see someone finally tackle this. A couple of members said they were going to make them but turned out to be a lot of hot air. This looks killer so far.:clap

Man, these pics are awesome! Great job, so far. I hope you stick with it. I'd love to see it completed.

Man, no updates in over 3 months. I hope you have been working on it this entire time and it gets revealed shortly. :pray:

Guys, this guy has the same pics up on a different site, and he has not changed or done a thing since those 2+ year pics. Don't hold your breath for updates, unless he comes on one day wit it all done.

dang that sucks. i was really looking forward to seeing the finished product. i hope this guy gets around finishing it if he hasnt already and posting some pix

wow I just want to salute our dude here but perhaps he is doing the finishing now? Just be positive....he already shared some of his works....

Back