The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Hey, has anyone wondered if the appearance of
Spoiler Spoiler:
has much to do with the rumored Guardians of the Galaxy project.

Maybe but given that Marvel just did an Avengers comic arc with a story involving

Spoiler Spoiler:

it's completely possible that it's just setting up a sequel using a cameo here and an Easter egg in a previous film.

zj9ME.jpg

Another to note:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, that part gave me such huge goosebumps. I wanted to jump out of my seat in excitement but knew I better leave that for when I see it at home.

I jumped out of my seat when...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

THIS would be AMAZING! Especially your idea for the after-credits. And yes, I absolutely noticed her.

Maybe but given that Marvel just did an Avengers comic arc with a story involving

Spoiler Spoiler:

it's completely possible that it's just setting up a sequel using a cameo here and an Easter egg in a previous film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh man, I envy you guys! Almost everyone on this board have seen the movie. I would be finishing watching the movie in 30 minutes. Tomorrow though, nothing will prevent me from going tomorrow.

Actually Josh I don't. I think:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is what I'm afraid I'll be sitting next to with preordered seating. Damn coplay (read dress up) people. And they'll keep giggling throughout the film and glance over at me, trying to bring me into their warped world. I'll sneer and shift in my seat, avoiding eye contact. But this person will just keep eyeballing me. Finally, after an hour, they'll lean over and ask: who's your fav Avenger? That's when I crack; and kill.

:D

Actually Josh I don't. I think:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gonna check this out tonight. Had no interest, but i'm hearing good things from you kiddies so...........

(Hopefully you didn't all blow it up fan-boyish style :))

Awesome move check it out

Now that they have got the build up to The Avengers out of the way, I hope IM3, Cap2 and Thor 2 are more selfcontained and not just be buildups to Avengers 2. Although Iron Man and Cap movies will certainly have moments of S.H.I.E.L.D. in them and the aftermath of the invasion. But it would be fun if in Thor 2 he pops to earth using Odin's dark magic to get Loki and then gets back with him so it's set during The Avengers

i wasn't thrilled after watching this. seems it was just a lot of action and one liners packed in a movie with a lot of fan service. the plot seemed lacking and too one dimensional.

Saw this last night at the Midnight showing. It was fantastic!

Wheddon really did make up for the lackluster parts of the pre-avengers movies. Most specifically Captain America. (the worst pre-avengers film IMO) His action sequences were actually watchable and pretty damn cool. As well as Thor, I had a feeling he'd be WAY to overpowered but he fit in perfectly. Loved the film.

Back