The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Hey Guys I have a quick question on this whole 3d business want to buy my tickets, but should I go with Real d 3d or Imax 3d. Which one is better??

At least I'll have something to see this weekend. The movies playing at the moment are all POS.

Hey Guys I have a quick question on this whole 3d business want to buy my tickets, but should I go with Real d 3d or Imax 3d. Which one is better??

The version that I saw was in 3D and honestly......it really didn't add that much to it. PLUS, 85% of the time, the movie wasn't even in 3D. IMO, it isn't worth it.

No bad reviews for this anywhere and a free copy of "the Avengers" issue 1 today courtesy of a token in the Daily Star!!

Don't waste your money on 3D.

Farmers does them for the Marvel films regardless of studios remember the First Class one and I'm sure there have been more.

Entertainment show on Aussie tv mentions that Guy Pearce is apparently in for Iron Man 3.....not sure if true,this is the first ive heard of it....as IM3 is shooting next month....

Wow, piece of ____ Toronto city only has 3D showings for this movie (at least so far). I can't stand 3D! I just want to watch this movie in normal 2D. Really, they are just doing this because they know people want to see the movie so everyone is suckered into paying more for the 3D bull____! That's aggravating!

:yess:

You watching it on Anzac Day?

Yessir....
1pm kickoff...cant do midnighter as we have a 1yr old and i dont expect anyone to be looking after her at that time of night.
So 1pm kick off Gold Lounge...wanted to make sure i had booked seats as the tickets for these opening day are selling FAST!!!!!

Entertainment show on Aussie tv mentions that Guy Pearce is apparently in for Iron Man 3.....not sure if true,this is the first ive heard of it....as IM3 is shooting next month....

Check the Iron Man 3 thread - it's true and was confirmed a few days ago

Dumb nerdy question but can some one who has seen this tell me who utters the famous Avengers Assemble catch phrase. My son and I were arguing about who it would be. Ha spoiler tag of course.

Back