The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I've seen too much!!!!! lol, good footage.

Wow, that had a lot of new stuff. Looks good and it seems less "Transformery" compared to the last trailer, which was also really good. Makes me jealous. I wish TDKR had this much stuff. Hopefully in May.

I think the character interactions, specifically between Cap and Stark are going to be the best parts especially when they don't see eye to eye.

I'm pretty sure they will unveil her soon enough in US marketing (especially since she's in this Japanese trailer) so I'm glad to see Pepper back! :)

Alright, there was some good stuff on that trailer! I can't wait for the movie anymore!

Man, that trailer was WAY cooler than ours. Loved seeing
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, that had a lot of new stuff. Looks good and it seems less "Transformery" compared to the last trailer, which was also really good. Makes me jealous. I wish TDKR had this much stuff. Hopefully in May.

I think the character interactions, specifically between Cap and Stark are going to be the best parts especially when they don't see eye to eye.

:rock

Yes it does. Way better trailer. I love this

OMFG. That trailer kicked ass. Man im so hyped for this. Seriously this wait is killing me. Comon May get here already.

Btw whos going to the Marvel marathon?

this film looks better with the more they show, I knew my faith in Joss was well placed,

Back