The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Scarlett Johansson on Black Widow's Future (and Past)

Earier today, we had a chance to talk to Scarlett Johansson about her role as a zookeeper opposite Matt Damon in Cameron Crowe's We Bought a Zoo. Being that she's set to return as Natasha Romanoff aka the Black Widow in next year's The Avengers, we wondered whether Marvel Studios head honcho Kevin Feige was any closer to greenlighting her own solo Black Widow movie. Feiger has said in interviews earlier this year that spinning her and/or her partner Hawkeye, played by Jeremy Renner, into their own movies was a possibility, and let's not forget that there are two open slots for Marvel Studios' films in May and June 2014.

"I love playing the Widow. I think she's got a very interesting past, a lot of storylines to explore, and certainly Kevin (Feige) loves that character," she told us when asked about a possible spin-off. "I think that Marvel has a very personal relationship with their fans, and I think if the fans want it, and the audience wants it, nothing's impossible. I would love to explore that option as well. Like I said, I love the character and it would be nice to see something nice and gritty."

An even bigger question on many minds is whether we might see Natasha in Shane Black's Iron Man 3, due to start shooting in 2012. Well, if Ms. Johansson knows anything, she's certainly not telling, because when asked, she said:

"I've heard nothing. You know how it goes. Sometimes two days before, it's like 'And here's your next mission.' I have no idea."

So if Natasha doesn't appear in Iron Man 3, maybe that bodes well for the possibility of a movie about her past and/or her past relationship with Hawkeye before joining S.H.I.E.L.D.?

You can watch the rest of our interview with Scarlett over on ComingSoon.net soon, as part of our coverage of Cameron Crowe's We Bought a Zoo , which opens nationwide on December

FingFangFoom.jpg
niiiiiice :lol

So what you're saying is that it all worked out for the best. :lol :yess: :lol

:exactly: :goodpost:

Make that two. And apparently it worked out pretty well for everybody in the cast, judging by the set pics. :lol

tumblr_lqyck8XV0p1qbj55uo1_500.jpg

Ahahahahaha. Love it. I'm right there with them. And the guy next to them is probably giving them the stink eye.

That FFF is just conceptart from the first Iron Man movie, not a hint at what this "leviathan" is in Avengers... now go get on MVC instead of adding words to pictures you find and posting them in various threads, i feel like boosting my ego lol ;)

That FFF is just conceptart from the first Iron Man movie, not a hint at what this "leviathan" is in Avengers... now go get on MVC instead of adding words to pictures you find and posting them in various threads, i feel like boosting my ego lol ;)

But that's my shelf :monkey2

Avengers Movie Villians!!!

So I did one of those market research studies and it was the new Avengers Superbowl Spot!!! It showed the Skrulls attacking a building in NYC. I thought I'd give everyone the heads up :)

~Brian :yess:

I don't think people are gonna believe that since it want you and theres no proof lol but I hope it's true

well I'm the one who did that study and it that video they also showed the HULK from head to toe!! They paid me $2 for the survey..but it was well worth it LOL

Re: Avengers Movie Villians!!!

So I did one of those market research studies and it was the new Avengers Superbowl Spot!!! It showed the Skrulls attacking a building in NYC. I thought I'd give everyone the heads up :)

:horror :panic: :panic: :panic:

How do the rest of us get in on that sweet Superbowl market research studies?

Back