The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I don't care where or when the announcement is made on future Marvel movie releases as long as I get to see them.

SDCC never had all the movie hoopla when I was attending in the early 90's. It was all about the comics...it wasn't until the late 90's that things started to blow up with all the movie studios and it became the "in" thing to attend SDCC for Hollywood.

I will 100% agree that most movies should not be there, but a movie about THE AVENGERS should have been there

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

picture.php

A bit larger:

avengers.jpg

Also there's this shot of Cap kicking Loki in the face, kinda spoilery:

6V2iz.jpg

I kinda wish Widows hair was longer than Thors but it's no biggie. :lol

My five-year-old son walked past the computer and said, "Where's Thor's Helmet and why isn't the Hulk bigger." I was floored. I guess everyone is a critic.

Def planning to get Cap and Iron Man from Hot Toys. Hulk depending on price and Thor depending on quality. Not interested in any of the others. :rock

Thanks for nothing Sony and Fox. You know what would make this series 2X better?

wolverinespiderman.jpg

NO. I hate Spidey & Wolverine as members of The Avengers. It makes zero sense from an established character standpoint. It's just fan pandering at its silliest.

That Mark VII is going to look sweet on my shelf.
That Avengers Cap is going to look sweet on my shelf.

Who am I kidding I'm buying them all.

NO. I hate Spidey & Wolverine as members of The Avengers. It makes zero sense from an established character standpoint. It's just fan pandering at its silliest.

Which is perfectly evidenced by the fact that they are on EVERY ____ING TEAM possible in the Marvel Universe.

Back