The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Here is the pic from D23:
300427_10150287956542488_6883542487_7625947_4126073_n.jpg

Chairman of Walt Disney Studios Rich Ross (L) with actors from ‘Marvel’s The Avengers’ Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Cobie Smulders, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, President of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige, and President of Marketing Walt Disney Studios MT Carney

Last edited:

$205 at Hobby Lobby. It all depends on the frame you pick out though.

Cool! Thats where I get my stuff framed. I've got a list a mile long of things I need to get framed. The set I got cost $85 bucks on ebay so its not a great price but I really want this set.

Man, this movie is so gonna kick ass.

Anyone (meaning Mike :lol) want to guess or explain how Banner is now working for Shield :dunno

End of TIH he was on his own and Stark was telling the General there was a new team formed.

Anyone (meaning Mike :lol) want to guess or explain how Banner is now working for Shield. End of TIH he was on his own and Stark was telling the General there was a new team formed.

The Ultimates universe actually allows for this explanation if they went this route. In the early Ultimate universe (Ultimate Team-Ups) Banner rampages through New York after trying to recreate the Super Soldier formula (TIH already loosely took this angle), SHIELD captures him and basically says "you work for us or we will persecute you for all the damages and in that timeline some of the deaths caused. So he agrees. That is why at the beginning of the Ultimates he is already working for them. So the time can be filled in by a couple of simple lines from Banner to fill in the blanks. Remember Tony is forming "The Avengers" with Ross (who ironically helps capture Hulk alongside Spider-Man) at the bar but SHIELD already exists and is in full force. He actually injects Captain America's blood into his body combining with the Hulk formula and turning him gray. While he looks to be green in The Avengers, that small piece could/would explain even for the different look.

The Ultimates universe actually allows for this explanation if they went this route. In the early Ultimate universe (Ultimate Team-Ups) Banner rampages through New York after trying to recreate the Super Soldier formula (TIH already loosely took this angle), SHIELD captures him and basically says "you work for us or we will persecute you for all the damages and in that timeline some of the deaths caused. So he agrees. That is why at the beginning of the Ultimates he is already working for them. So the time can be filled in by a couple of simple lines from Banner to fill in the blanks. Remember Tony is forming "The Avengers" with Ross (who ironically helps capture Hulk alongside Spider-Man) at the bar but SHIELD already exists and is in full force. He actually injects Captain America's blood into his body combining with the Hulk formula and turning him gray. While he looks to be green in The Avengers, that small piece could/would explain even for the different look.

I agree with the Ultimates origin of how Banner works with SHIELD, it's perfectly plausible. I think it would be interesting if Loki uses the Hulk to try to take out Thor and SHIELD a la Hulk Vs Thor.....

D23 leaked footage is up! Watch it before it gets taken down!​
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMRctX7fZe4"]D23 leaked footage is up! Watch it before it gets taken down! [/ame]

Man, Hulk looks amazing and it was great to see Iron Man! Can't wait for this movie!

Last edited:

Holy ____ that was fast. Missed it. :monkey2

Grazie Mike :hi5:

It's nice to know there are folks you can still count on in this world......you wouldn't have the D23 footage would you :lol

Last edited:

sooooooo wanted to see the footage...:mad:

Somebody please scout the whole internet for me !!!

Hulk has not been getting much press for this film. It is good to get a reminder that he will be in the mix in a big way.

Damn footage gone :( Seeing them line up was sort of cool though just because it makes it that much more real this movie is coming.

Back