The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just be me...but judging by the way Ruffalo and Downey are holding their hands to fight...I am guessing that Ruffalo would get beat up a lot in real bar fights and Downey believes the hype about Sherlock Holmes' slap-fighting.

I could be wrong.

Does anyone know how Thor magically came back to Earth?

At the end of Thor, the movie, they said they'd would have to rebuild the gateway or something for Thor to return to Earth; did Jane succeed in making the new gateway and they didn't tell us? Loki came through the gateway the humans built, Thor couldn't have because Loki and his men took the cube and had it in a briefcase.

At the end of Thor, the movie, they said they'd would have to rebuild the gateway or something for Thor to return to Earth; did Jane succeed in making the new gateway and they didn't tell us? Loki came through the gateway the humans built, Thor couldn't have because Loki and his men took the cube and had it in a briefcase.

It is made very clear in the movie. Loki Mentions specifically how Odin sent Thor...it was by using lots of something, but I do not remember what the substance was. Cosmic energy or something.

Loki did say that Odin must've used a considerable amount of "dark magic" to bring Thor to earth, but the specific details were held off to be explained in Thor 2.

dark magic.....

Bingo....I just found a reference.

Also...I found a quote that further supports the already understood intent of Loki to turn the group against itself on the helicarrier.

When he is talking to Stark in Stark Tower after Stark lists the Avengers and tells Loki that he pissed of every one of them, Loki says..."That was the plan"...

That may have been touched on, but I do not remember seeing it.

Bingo....I just found a reference.

Also...I found a quote that further supports the already understood intent of Loki to turn the group against itself on the helicarrier.

When he is talking to Stark in Stark Tower after Stark lists the Avengers and tells Loki that he pissed of every one of them, Loki says..."That was the plan"...

That may have been touched on, but I do not remember seeing it.

:lecture:exactly::lecture

I really like this photo.

Avengers-2.png

Cool photo. They must have some great memories to look back on in the years to come.

to me, this is epic and I wish it's something similar to what we got to avengers. but instead it's a great score attached to a subpar film. It because of this score I even continue to watch this film lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac

With you there, transformers has one of my favourite scores but the movie doesn't deserve it. Such a noble sounding theme , especially for Prime.

Though I will concede all the Chitauri suddenly dying when the portal was closed was a bit of a headscratcher. :lol

Just wanted to come back to this, it is weird that they died but I think I understand why, these aliens weren't the actual Skrulls. Since Fox is screwing everything up in the rights, and the actual Skrulls could'nt appear, these aliens were sent through controlled by Skrulls, just like the giant flying "Dragons".
So It gives the film makers an out when real Skrulls make an appearance, especially since we didn't see any Skrulls shape shifting and these aliens didn't have the characteristic corrugated chins.

Just my hypothesis, Skrulls in my opinion shouldn't be under mind control.

Just wanted to come back to this, it is weird that they died but I think I understand why, these aliens weren't the actual Skrulls. Since Fox is screwing everything up in the rights, and the actual Skrulls could'nt appear, these aliens were sent through controlled by Skrulls, just like the giant flying "Dragons".
So It gives the film makers an out when real Skrulls make an appearance, especially since we didn't see any Skrulls shape shifting and these aliens didn't have the characteristic corrugated chins.

Just my hypothesis, Skrulls in my opinion shouldn't be under mind control.

Still doesn't make any sense. The Chitauri are the Ultimates universe's equivalent of the Skrulls.

Back