The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

because they realise once it hits America...ALL pandemonium WILL break loose....and this movie SHOULD be the #1 movie of all time...for now ;)
Hopefully Joss and co get some Oscar Noms....

I'm actually quite jealous of those that haven't seen it. You're in for a treat.

I saw it twice yesterday and I absolutely loved it both times.
I got to watch it in 3D and 2D and I must say that I preferred 3D even though I'm not usually a fan (of 3D).

I really want to talk about the film without spoiling it for those that have yet to see it.
Maybe there should be a thread for The Avengers post viewing discussion???

Hulk steals the show for me. Marvel studios should really consider making another hulk film with Ruffalo Hulk. Even though they have said that there wont be another Hulk film.

Now I can't wait for next year to come with more Marvel Movies.

Hulk steals the show for me. Marvel studios should really consider making another hulk film with Ruffalo Hulk. Even though they have said that there wont be another Hulk film.

:exactly:

Make it happen Marvel. :lecture

i cant wait for the awesome GIFS that will flood the interwebz. primarily HULK, his fight scenes are awesome.

Went to see this yesterday and it was awesome, i wouln't say i'm a big marvel fan but this was great.

Mark Ruffalo was a perfect choice as Bruce Banner and like most others are saying the Hulk stole the show, also Tom Hiddleston was great again as Loki.

Yeah Loki was frigging great! He was even better in this than in Thor.

I loved Iron Man, & Thor and really enjoyed The Incredible Hulk. However, I thought Iron Man 2 was a cashgrab, and Captain America was extremely overrated and meh after the first hour.

How will The Avengers compare?

Going to have to agree. I loved Thor. LOVED. I liked Iron Man a lot. I did not care for Captain America and was quite bored through the whole thing. IM2 for me was only good when Black Widow was on the screen. The Incredible Hulk was okay.

Not what they said. What they said was that there wasn't a Hulk film planned and that they realize after the last two failures that they need to be extremely careful with how he's portrayed in the movies. There was definitely a door left open for a Hulk picture. Just nothing on the table as of yet.

I'm liking the idea of a new Hulk TV Series, i think the character suits the format of an ongoing serial, due the fact that Banner is always on the run

It worked before, it can work again. Like a huge, angry, green Lassie.

I'm liking the idea of a new Hulk TV Series, i think the character suits the format of an ongoing serial, due the fact that Banner is always on the run

It worked before, it can work again. Like a huge, angry, green Lassie.

Not sure. The budget on a CG Hulk, the budget needed for practical effects for Hulk damage, etc., would be far too expensive. Ferrigno as Hulk worked in the 70's/80's. Now that they have a CG Hulk, for the show to remotely fly, it'd be far too expensive. And I don't think anybody wants a repeat of the 70's/80's show where it's 90% Banner and 10% Hulk. The lackluster reception of both the individual movies proved everybody's tired of that. People wanna see Hulk smash and that costs $$$$$$.

Hulk killed it :panic:

Most 'fun' superhero film ever made and better than Iron Man or Thor by some distance

As expected, this is the best film of this type one could hope to see

Back